The Exhibition

Aerilyn laid on Musa's bed, a textbook in hand. Musa was practicing her flute whilst Tecna was typing on her computer. "That's a nice tune, where did you learn it from?" Musa stopped.

"My mother, she taught me it when I was young."

"Your mother must have been amazing with music."

"Yeah, she was." Just then Stella, Flora, and Bloom abruptly entered the room. Flora was clearly stressed out at something. "Bloom is out of her mind."

"Why, what's going on?" Tecna asked. Stella walked over to Aerilyn and sat beside her.

"She wants to go to the exhibition." 

"Did she receive an invitation?" Musa asked.

"No, or it wouldn't be a problem would it?" Flora answered. Aerilyn sighed and placed her textbook on her lap. "Don't tell me you're doing it to see Brandon?" Bloom nodded.

"He's been avoiding me and I want to know why." Stella smiled.

"I knew it you like him don't you?" Bloom hesitated and shook her head. "Then I see no reason to go as far as breaking the rules to see him." She sighed and nodded.

"I do admit there's something special between us, he's special to me but I don't know if he feels the same way." 

"Well I don't mind a little trip to red fountain." Aerilyn said. 

"Oh please we all know it's so you can see Diablous."

"Exactly, he promised me the best sweets on his planet and I'm still waiting for them." Flora sighed. 

"If you really want to go, we'll go with you to." They all nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you guys." Bloom said smiling. 

                                                                        ✯✯✯

"Hey, you girls, what are you doing here?" They all looked at each other. A man had caught them sneaking into the building. "Oh nothing much, run!" Bloom said. They sped away from him, hearing cries of anger behind them. Aerilyn looked behind and flicked her wrist, the man fell over and landed on the ground groaning. She pointed towards an open door and they rushed in, closing it behind them. 

"I think we've lost him." Aerilyn said

"More like killed him, Jesus couldn't you have made the landing a little softer?" Musa said, Aerilyn nodded. "I could've, but I didn't." 

"Well since we're here, where do we go from here?" Bloom asked. 

"Well, you're here to see Brandon so I suggest you go look for him and we'll...do something else."

"The last thing we need is Bloom burning down the school."

"I'll come with her then." Bloom rolled her eyes. 

"Real trustworthy guys." 

"So I guess we'll see you later then." Aerilyn said and they waved goodbye. 

                                                                   ✯✯✯

They walked through the corridors, peeking into every room trying to find Brandon. As they were walking they noticed the royal couple of Eraklyon. Aerilyn immediately ran inside a room. "Bloom make sure they don't notice me!" She whispered to her. Bloom nodded and walked past the royal couple, awed by their lavished jewelry. Aerilyn was peeking out of the room making sure Bloom was alright. 

"Who needs that much gold on them, Stella would flip if she saw this." Aerilyn mumbled to herself. Bloom bumped into a girl, wavy pale blonde hair with amber eyes, she wore a maroon-and-ivory corset dress with puffy sleeves and a light purple headband tiara with a large red jewel. The girl was knocked to the ground along with Bloom. She pushed herself up and dusted her clothes off.