The island monster

Finaly back into the swing of things, here's a chapter after months of inactivity :)

Aerilyn stood there hesitantly, her eyes darted from Stella to Flora who was at each other's throats. Stella gritted her teeth, her fists clenched in anger glaring at Flora who returned the look. Bloom came out of her room and looked at both of them in confusion. "Jesus what's happening here?" Stella crossed her arms.

"Flora's overdoing it, as usual, look at your room, it has become a chemistry lab!" Bloom shrugged her shoulders. "So what, she asked permission to do it and I allowed her." Stella turned to Aerilyn. "And what about you Aeri?" Aerilyn did nothing. 

"She just put a few plants in my room because it's colder in there, no problem." Stella failed her arms above her head. "No problem? Lemme show you my room!" She walked into her room and placed her back on the wall. She pointed to the flowers by the windowsill. "I gave her permission to put her flowers by the windowsill cause they need a lot of sunlight." Then she pointed towards her mirror. "And then she spread herself out and placed some melanoma varicosa-" 

"Hemosavana tosa!" Flora intruptted, Stella waved her off.

"Yeah whatever, but she put them right next to my mirror, my mirror!" She said with desperation, she placed a hand on her forehead and sighed. 

"Well it's normal they feed on reflected light, and since you are the fairy of the sun and the moon, naturally that reflected light is stronger." Stella clenched her fists and shuddered.

"Oh, and you think this is normal." She jabbed her finger and the two living plants on the other side of her room. One of them dabbed on some powder and the other began putting on some clothes. 

"What's wrong?"

"They are trying on my clothes," Stella said on the verge of tears. "They're putting on my makeup." She grabbed onto Bloom's arm and began whimpering. "They have no taste whatsoever in fashion, look at them!" Bloom sighed.

"It's just clothes, Stella." Stella got up and shook her head.

"No it is not, it's one of a kind, and one of my favorites!" Flora sighed and rubbed her head.

"God Stella, no one else is having problems." She walked out of the room and into Musa's and Tecna's. 

"Hey, Musa have you seen Tecna lately?" Musa shook her head. "Are you having any, trouble with my plants?" Musa looked at her confused. 

"We have...plants in our room?" Flora walked over to a closet and placed her hand on a handle. "Yeah, I asked Tecna if it was alright to put some plants in the closet in the dark." She opened the door to find Tecna tangled up in vines, letting out muffled screams. "Oh my!" Flora pointed her finger out and a string of lights surrounded the plant, weakening its grasp on Tecna.

"It's about time!" Tecna said angrily, she shook off the vines from her trousers. "I was just looking for a pair of trousers when these, vines, grabbed me." Aerilyn made an 'O' shape with her mouth. "Damn, Musa how did you not notice she was in the closet?" Aerilyn asked.

"I don't snoop around other people's stuff," Musa said, Aerilyn shrugged her shoulders and crossed her arms. Tecna calmed her breathing. "I just want to know what type of seeds they were." Flora stood in thought for a moment before hesitantly saying. 

"They were...triple s's." Aerilyn placed a hand on her head.

"Oh, dear."

"Sequoia sepulvera swifta, I'm so sorry I didn't know they would grow that fast." Tecna face twisted into anger before returning neutral.

"It's okay Tecna, keep your cool." She walked over to her bed and sat down, combing her short hair. "I'm so sorry Tecna," Flora said with guilt, she had a sad expression washed over her face.