Planet: Deiras

Aerilyn was preparing for a day at Deiras, she and Diablous were planning a day there and he managed to find time to go there. She hated to admit it but she wanted to make a good impression on his parents so she asked Stella for a bit of her fashion genius. 

"By my knowledge even though they're good people, they have a weird obsession with the color black, completely opposite to your attire." Stella pulled out an outfit for her. "This will definitely woo the parents, and perhaps even your special someone." Aerilyn took the outfit and thanked her. 

"I hope they do like me though, I'd hate for his parents to hate me." Stella patted her on the back. "They'll love you, you just ooze that royalty upbringing." Aerilyn chuckled. 

                                                          ✯✯✯

Aerilyn was outside of Alfea with everyone else. Stella went off with Amore for some shopping, Musa and Aisha were inside the school as Musa had to prepare for a concert at red fountain. Tecna was off with Timmy and Flora and Bloom were waiting for the arrival of Sky. 

A black portal appeared before them and a few guards wearing dark and purple armor walked out. Diablous walked out and upon seeing her, a grin appeared on his face. He walked up to her and picked up her hand, planting a kiss on it. "You look absolutely gorgeous." 

-DO NOT comment on the shoes, making them look even like shoes was a pain in the ass ESPECIALLY since there are no buttons-

-Btw how does Aerilyn look in black, I think she looks good in it.-

Aerilyn blushed. "Thank you..." She looked over at the guards. "But why with the formalities?" He sighed. "My parents, since they think it's rare I'd go through the trouble to introduce someone to my planet, they want to make a good impression." He smiled at her. "I hope you don't mind." 

"Oh no no, it is completely fine, though I am nervous as to how your parents are." 

"Do not fret, they're not as terrifying as the media portrays them as, a little power hungry yes but I didn't tell them about your powers so to them I'm just bringing over the Princess of Skyaldia." Aerilyn nodded and said her goodbyes to her friends before walking into the portal. 

                                                       ✯✯✯

When she emerged from the other side she was absolutely astonished at the world. In her mind, she pictured the place to be a dark world, to her guilt. But the place was arguably more alive than her own planet. While you'd mostly see large grasslands for miles on her planet, in Deiras there was a large range of ecosystems. 

Just by stepping out of the portal, she could see a forest and not too far from it, a city. In front of her was a grand castle, there were guards surrounding the place which was odd to her as she did not have such security in her castle.