Aerilyn's Enchantix

She was pacing around the common room, her mother had said she was going to send someone to pick her up and her friends were adamant on going with her. "The richest planet in the magic dimension I know the streets are going to be covered in gold." Stella said. "And the malls must be everywhere." Musa nudged her. 

"Not the right time to be talking about stuff like that." She took out her phone and saw the coordinates on where she would be picked up. "Okay girls I got the coordinates, we have to go now."

They left the school grounds and reached the place of which they would be picked up. There was a man with blonde hair waiting for them and he told them to follow them. They went through the portal and appeared in front of her palace. Her friends were at awe at the size of the palace with Stella saying it was 10 times bigger than her one. 

They were led inside by a maid and into the throne room where her mother was anxiously waiting for her arrival. "Mama!" Her mother rushed over to her and hugged her warmly. 

"Mwana." They broke the hug and Aerilyn introduced her friends. 

"They are here to help us Mama, where is father?" Her mother led her to his room where he was begin treated by the royal doctor, he was unconscious with bandages wrapped everywhere around him. 

"How is he doctor?" She asked. The doctor explained that he was hit by a tremendous amount of dark magic and would take weeks if not months to recover. "I called someone who might help us against Darkar." And on cue a portal appeared behind them and Diabolus emerged out. "Diabolus." He walked over to her and placed a kiss on her head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when the Omega Portal went haywire, my parents wouldn't let me leave the palace." He looked down at her father and kneeled down. "But I can help your father recover." Stella suggested they use their fairy dust but the doctor shook his head. 

"Fairy dust break dark magic curses, he wasn't cursed he was injured by it." Aerilyn sat by her father on her bed and sniffled. "If only I was there when you needed me..." She wiped her tears. 

"What of the kingdom now?" She asked. The commander chief entered the room.

"We will fight Valtor but without your father we lack the leadership." She looked over to her mother. "I will create a barrier to protect the palace but I cannot lead an army." 

"Then I'll do it." Her friends looked at her shocked. 

"Are you sure Aeri, leading one of the biggest armies in the magic dimension is quite a handful." Flora asked. 

"My father has taught my everything about how to lead an army, I know I would be the next best candidate." She squeezed her father's hand softly. "And this is my fault, my mess that I have to clean up." Her friends nodded. 

"And we'll help you every step of the way." Bloom said. Aerilyn smiled softly and got up. 

"Thank you, to the war planning room."