Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros

Aerilyn was in the courtyard with everyone else with her luggage with her, it was the school break and everyone beside Musa and Aisha were going off for their holiday. "Here Glim, but make sure you don't eat it all, alright?" Glim nodded and took a little nibble of her cookie before taking a huge bite. Aerilyn sighed. "Of course."

She turned around to see Stella's and Bloom's clothes all over the floor. Aerilyn snapped her fingers and all the clothes were folded. "Well that makes things a little easier." Stella said sighing. There was a bright light and a lady with Solarian clothing appeared.

"The royal court of Solaria is pleased to announce the official princess ball." She blew her trumpet and a hologram of Stella appeared. "Wow, I thought for sure they wouldn't have one for me." Stella said clearly surprised. 

"Don't mean to sound idiotic but what is a princess ball?" Bloom asked. 

"It's like a coming out part for royalty, it means a princess is officially entering royal society." Aisha answered. 

"In some kingdoms it's also when they would reveal who the princess was marrying." Aerilyn added. Then a hologram of King Radius appeared, he explained how he was also going to make a special announcement that would please Stella. Stella smiled and told everyone that they were going to Solaria for her princess ball. "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I want to share it with all you guys."  

                                                             ✯✯✯

They were in Stella's room, helping her and Bloom sort out their clothes. Tecna had helped her invite everyone in her face book to her princess ball. Musa said how it was great that her father was hosting a princess ball for her as not much fathers know how to do that. Stella said how her mother was the party planner not her father and Bloom said how her mother could be in on it. 

Stella smiled. "You're right, the royal court is my mom and dad maybe the good news is that they're getting back together!" Stella hugged Bloom. "No more separate bags, I'm renting a limo we're going shopping!"

"Aisha and I were going to the beach though." Bloom offered to go with Stella.

                                                         ✯✯✯

They all arrived in Magix and stopped in front of a pie store. Tecna read out all the people who would be coming but no word from Sky. "If he reaches Eraklyon, his parents will never let him go." Bloom said worridly. 

"Let's not worry too much, okay?" Stella said. "Let's get some pie, we're going to need to fuel up if we're going to be shopping." 

They were waiting in the shop as their pie was cooking. Aerilyn noticed a black-haired girl come in but paid no attention to her. The pie cooker placed their pie on the counter and as Stella was about to get it, the black haired girl grabbed it. 

"That's our pie!" Stella said glaring at the girl. The pie cooker said it would take another 10 minutes till the next one was done. "She won't mind waiting." The black-haired girl said. Stella glared at the girl and grabbed the pizza box. "It's our pizza, hand it back!" They had a tug of war against the pizza and the box flew open and spilled all over their clothes. They used some spells to get rid of the mess and faced each other off.

"What are you Alfea fairies?" Stella scoffed.

"Yeah, what are you?" Two girls began chanting some beta song. Bloom tried to reason with them and try to talk nice. One of the beta girls said something about Chimera having a princess ball and Bloom said that Stella was having one too. They said how they were shopping for dresses which Bloom sighed to and rolled her eyes.