Detention Once Again

The tried using a convergence spell to break the curse on a mermaid and at first it worked, but she soon transformed back into her monster form and attacked Tecna

The tried using a convergence spell to break the curse on a mermaid and at first it worked, but she soon transformed back into her monster form and attacked Tecna. Luckily she managed to dodge the attack but just barely. 

They flew fast, going to face Valtor head on. After all the only possible way for them to create a counter spell against his magic is by learning how his magic works in the first place. A ice blast flew past them as they halted in their tracks. 

Flying up to them was none other than the Trix, they had somehow escaped the Omega dimension and teamed up with Valtor. Stormy struck a lightning blast at Flora which went through her, Aerilyn managed to catch her with Aisha before she hit the water. "Are you okay Flora?" She asked. Flora stirred and let out a small groan but nodded. "Stormy's going to pay for that." Flora managed to fly on her own as Aerilyn flew at Stormy and shot a blast at her. Stormy create a tornado in front of her, Aerilyn looked at her expression-less and cancelled it.

"You talk about how we're the same, yet you still use the same old trick against me." Aerilyn said. Stormy shrugged her shoulders. "Well I'm not the one who tried to kill my friends." Aerilyn gritted her teeth and created an air sphere around her and sent her into the ocean. 

Stormy growled and flew back up from the ocean. "You little-" Before she could continue she was hit by a sound wave from Musa. "Need assistance?" Aerilyn looked at her before smiling.

Flora and Tecna had dealt with Darcy and Aisha used her morphix to tied them two together. Bloom finished up with Icy and flew towards them. "Same old Trix." Bloom said with a chuckle. 

She was hit by a huge block of ice and fell into the ocean unconscious. "Bloom!" The others glared at Icy. Aerilyn clenched her fists and glared at her. "How dare you, I was doing you a favour sparing your life before." Flora placed a hand on her shoulder and told her to calm down. "But now I see the error in my ways." 

"If anyone threatens any of my friends' life, they have to be dealt with permanently." They all looked at each other worriedly. "Aeri, what's gotten into you?" Flora asked.

"You've gotten so much more violent." Aisha said, Aerilyn looked at them with a still expression and looked at her hands. "I..."

"If it's about what happened before, we know it wasn't your fault you shouldn't feel bad." Flora said. Aerilyn clenched her fists and shook her head. "It was my fault, if I had just gotten more control of myself...I killed Diablous I-I threatened your lives..." She sighed. "How could I ever forgive myself..." She looked over to see a small island that had risen from the ocean with Bloom and a man on it. "You guys deal with Icy, I'm dealing with him."

"Aerilyn wait-" Aerilyn had already flew to the island and landed on the ground. Bloom looked over to her and a smile appeared on her face. "Aeri!" Aerilyn looked over to the man who had a smug look on his face. "One of your friends I presume." Aerilyn took out her weapon and looked straight at him. "Who are you." The man smiled and introduced himself as Valtor. "I see, you are the one who messed up my friend's planet and threatened life on it, I will deal with you accordingly." She walked towards him glaring at him. "I don't like to get messy, but perhaps with you I won't mind." Valtor let out a laugh and smiled even widely.