Double Enchantix

Aerilyn was once again in the same dark room, but beneath her the floor was gone and the stars and the planets were down there with nothing blocking her access. She was in her magic winx form and flew down but once she was about to touch a star it shone brightly and blasted her back. The star transformed into a fire phoenix not like the one Darkar was like, but was shining with a bright white light. As she reached to touch it, it disappeared with everything else with it. 

Darkness, that's all she was surrounded by. "I did it didn't I, I reached my full potential!" Isis appeared once again. "Isis what is happening, I thought if I broke the glass it meant my full potential was reached!" Isis shook her head. 

"By breaking the glass you have proved yourself powerful yes, but I never said if you did you would've reached your full potential." Aerilyn frowned. 

"I don't understand." Isis shook her head. 

"I will tell you only this, your inner darkness may not be the darkness you must face." And with that she instantly awakened. She was sitting on Diabolus' lap on the Hawk as they were arriving to Eraklyon. "Hey there sleepy head, got enough sleep?" Aerilyn nodded and smiled. 

"Just enough." 

Everyone on board was talking about their excitement for the upcoming party, Aerilyn was a little hesitant on the matter. "So are your parents attending?" Aisha asked her. 

"I hope not, the last thing I need is my father commenting about everything I do." Diabolus smiled. 

"I suppose that's something we can both relate on."

"How about you, I know the news must have been hard for your parents." Diabolus shrugged his shoulders. "Well my father is quite power hungry so he was thrilled, my mother wasn't so much." He sighed. "My mother is concerned for my safety but I told her that I would be fine, after all if I'm with the guys I wouldn't get into much trouble." Brandon nodded.

"Obviously we were all shocked by the news but it wasn't much different to the time where you got your powers also Aeri." Brandon stated.

"It only meant that Diabolus would be our main artillery more often, and we would be more reliant on his powers." Riven said also. 

"But apparent from that, nothing has changed between us." Sky said. 

"Well its always good new to hear stuff like that, but let's focus on the most important thing, the 20 feet cake!" Stella said chuckling. 

They landed on the ground and walked out of the Hawk. Sky had to go and see his parents but not before saying a cheesy line that made Aisha, Stella and Aerilyn cringe. And with that he left them alone. "I suppose we should get ready for the ball." Aerilyn said with a smile.

"You in a dress, that already sounds like a wonderful time." Diablous said with a smirk. 

A man began announcing the royal couples attending the ball, Aerilyn soon noticed they were all the royal couple of top 5 planets in the magic dimension. When Radius and Cassandra walked out Stella was less than pleased and was about to walk straight up at them only to be stopped by guards and Flora's reasoning.