Dark Bloom

Aerilyn was in the common room reading through a book on air spells she could learn. After all she could still use the spells but the effects would just be more powerful and destructive. 

She hadn't had anymore dreams about Darkar but Bloom's constant worry of him was rubbing off on her. "Alright then, been a while since I have tried to do this spell..." She outstretched her hands. "Air control..." She wait for a while but nothing seemed to happen. 

Stella, Musa, Flora and Bloom walked in. "Wow did someone turn on the heater or what?" Stella said fanning herself. 

"It worked, my spell worked!" Aerilyn said excitedly. "Now I have to go bigger, I'm going outside!" She ran out of the door before anyone could process what she had said and ran into the courtyard. 

"Okay now just need to concentrate..." She outstretched her hands once again and said. "Air Control!" This time she could feel the difference of temperature, it gradually got hotter until the temperature plummeted. People started sneezing and running inside as ice began to form around the place. 

"Uh oh, I can fix this...just got to think of a warm sandy beach..." The temperature then sky rocketed, the grass began drying up while the trees wilted. "Too hot, too hot, cancel, cancel!" The temperature returned back to normal with fairies confused on just what happened. Aerilyn sighed. "Not too bad I guess."

                                                         ✯✯✯

After returning back to their common room, she was met by a frantic Lockette. "Lockette what's up?"

"Its Bloom, she's in the secret archive destroying the place for the codex, she's been affected by the shadow virus!" She said. Aerilyn eyes widened. 

"How did she get the virus in the first place?" Lockette pulled at her clothes. 

"I don't know but Bloom's in trouble!" Glim flew out of her room and appeared next to her. 

"Come on Glim and Lockette, I can sense where the girls are, let's go!"

After explaining what happened to the rest of the girls they ran into the secret archive to see Bloom holding the supposed codex in her hand, while the rest of the library was in ruin. 

"Aerilyn darling, you must stop Bloom!" Concorda said pleadingly. 

"What do we do?" Musa asked. Aisha was preparing to strike when Flora stopped her. 

"Let me talk to her." Flora walked in front of them and tried to reason with Bloom, who instead insulted her crush on Helia. 

"This can't be Bloom, she must be under a shadow spell from Darkar." Tecna said. Bloom cackled and began shooting blasts at them. 

"How observant Tecna, if only you were as observant with how Timmy feels about you." They flew up on Bloom's level. Stella tried to use her sun magic to cure her but to no avail. 

"Pathetic all of you...especially you Aerilyn." Bloom snickered. "You have the most powerful power in the magic dimension, yet you struggle with a simple temperature spell. Darkar may not be able to understand your powers but he can kill you all the more!" Aerilyn gritted her teeth. 

"Keep talking..." Lockette then kissed Bloom on the cheek, Bloom instantly recoiled and seemed to go back to her normal state before reverting right back to her evil one. She let out a roar and blasted a hole in the ceiling, turning into her Dark Bloom form. 

"Girls we have to get the codex now!" Flora tried using a plant spell to hold Bloom in place, she managed to break free since Flora was cautious on not hurting her in any way. Musa used a sound wave to knock some books down that hit Bloom's head. She blasted the books away and insulted Musa's spell.