Hallowinx

They were walking through the streets of Earth. Around them, people were walking around in absurd costumes which Bloom said was a 'tradition' on Earth. 

"If it's tradition, I respect it." Aerilyn said. 

"Did your friend invite all these people?" Stella asked. 

"Halloween is an international party and there are private parties as well like the one we're going to." Aerilyn sighed with relief. 

"At least there won't be a lot of people in it." Just then a car pulled up beside them, a black-haired girl with pointy glasses was in the backseat and gave them a judgemental look. 

"Oh, Bloom you made it back in town." Bloom nodded and introduced them. Everyone else gave a smile and a small wave with Aerilyn's side eying her unresponsive.

"The party's at 8 o clock, try not look so scruffy." And the car zoomed off. 

"Speak for yourself!" Stella shouted.

"Bloom I cannot promise I won't act violently around her if we meet her again." Bloom chuckled. 

"Yeah wasn't that blue top tacky or what?" Tecna said. 

"Guys don't mind her, we just got to enjoy ourselves." 

                                                                  ✯✯✯

They were walking through a forest towards the supposed building with cloaks over them, Aerilyn was constantly sneezing and shivering. "W-Why i-is it s-so cold.." Flora hummed in agreement. 

"And it's so misty here, does she have a smoke machine or something?" Musa said. They finally arrived and all gasped. "It's just like that video game I played." Tecna said. 

"What happened in the game?" Aerilyn asked 

"People were eaten alive." She shivered and continued walking with the others to the door. 

"Sorry I asked." Bloom knocked on the door and dust flew from the ceiling above. 

"This house is about to fall apart." Tecna said. 

"Is it Earth's tradition to have decomposing houses all around the place?" Aerilyn asked Bloom. 

"Not everyone lives in diamond houses Aeri." Bloom opened the door and a pumpkin fell in front of them, a maid pushed it aside and asked who they were. Bloom showed her invitation and they were allowed inside. 

The place was as dead as a rotting corpse with no music or even a decent source of light. 

"Y'know I'm not the one to like parties but I'd rather a lively one to this." Aerilyn said. 

Misty then descended the stairs in a god-awful outfit. "Lame host to match the lame environment." Stella said. Everyone was in awe, one woman even commenting wishing to carry herself like her. 

"Bloom good to see you, isn't my costume wonderful?" Misty said. 

"Wonderful horrible." Aerilyn mumbled under her breath. Misty looked at them up and down with a disappointed look. "Which is more than I can say for your ones." 

"Okay time to outshine this place." Stella said. They dropped their cloaks revealing their magic Winx forms. Everyone gasped with a horrified look coming across Misty's face. People came up to them commenting on their costumes, one of them reached for Aerilyn's wings and she glared at them.

"I didn't give you permission to touch it." They backed away instantly. 

Aerilyn sat down and took a sip from her drink. "I tell you Glim this party is even worse than I imagined, and I imagine the worst scenarios." Glim bit down on a piece of pizza. "These people are so dull and are so anti-social, kinda reminds me of...me..." She sighed. "Maybe that's why I'm so snappy..." Glim flew to her shoulder and wrapped her hands around her, mumbling incoherently. Aerilyn chuckled. "Thanks, Glim...I'm glad you don't think of me as I think I do.."