The Golden Kingdom

-Okay so of the bat we're skipping the episode where Stella frees her father because literally nothing changes and pixies charge ofc

But things Aerilyn would do in the 'At the Last moment' episode(or Back to Solaria for nick)

-Crash the hoverbike an ungodly amount of times.

-Be amazing at ballet but terrible at dancing.

-Call Chimera the Walmart version of Stella.

Okay back to the story, this some juicy stuff-  

Stella and Bloom were having a fight, it was so they could find out which power would be best against Valtor. Even though it was quite obvious The Breath of The Universe or The Realix would be the number 1 choice, they were more powerful than the Dragon Flame. That meant that the holder of the power is a good bet against Valtor. But it was still possible for Valtor to still beat them because of his experience. 

They needed a definite way of ensuring that Valtor was beat, not relying on a person as if anything happened to them, their plans would fail. 

Musa created a sound cave to trap Bloom in, it worked for a while before she managed to blast it away, creating a shockwave throughout the whole forest. The next contender was Flora. 

She(of course) put up a better fight than the last two girls but was eventually beaten herself. Aerilyn watched in awe, they had never really fought themselves so this was a new experience for all of them. 

"Alright Aeri, it's your turn." Aerilyn jumped off of the rock and smiled. Everyone was fully absorbed at what was about to happen. "Oh, I can't wait to see what happens." Stella said in excitement. 

"Who do you think will win?" Musa asked. Flora and Stella were a little biased on their answer, Flora with Aerilyn winning and Stella with Bloom. Aisha said Aerilyn would obviously win with her fighting experience and with her power being stronger and Musa and Tecna didn't choose between them. 

"Let's do this, Aerilyn Enchantix!"

-1:04 to end-

Aerilyn summoned her scythe in her hand.