The Book of Powers

After informing them of what happened in her dream with her friends and Miss Faragonda, they were going to Red Fountain for the opening ceremony. Despite her friend's concern and Faragonda's, she was adamant to go. She specifically told her friends not to mention any of this to anyone else for if Darkar knew, he'll probably attack sooner. 

They were walking in with Avalon, Bloom and him were both working together to help her find her parents and though she didn't trust them, he was the only one able to help her. He left Bloom in charge as he went to go meet with the professors of Red Fountain. 

They sat on a bench waiting for the event to start, they were met by the specialists who were more than happy to see them here. 

"I got your message, how are you doing?" Diablous asked. Aerilyn shrugged.

"Just shocked I guess, but overall just fine." He chuckled.

"You always seem to be fine." Glim flew from her shoulder onto Diablous' "I'm glad to see you too Glim."

They arrived inside the stadium and while they were talking Aerilyn saw Flora admiring a guy with tied his hair in a loose side ponytail wearing a light green poet's shirt with beige khakis. "Oh Flora don't tell me you have a crush." Aerilyn said. Flora blushed.

"Oh I don't know he might not even notice me." 

"Hey, Timmy, whose Mr. Artist over there?" Aerilyn asked. Timmy looked over to him.

"Oh, he's Saladin's nephew, a pretty good specialist before he dropped out." Brandon went over to him and introduced them to him. Flora took a look at his drawing and complimented it. 

"I love how the brushstrokes match the fern leaf in the paper." He seemed surprised at it. 

"No one has ever the fern in the paper before." His eyes were all over Flora and Aerilyn was shaking Diablous violently. "Those two are perfect for each other!" He chuckled.

"Never would I have thought you'd get giddy over Flora having a crush." She smiled.

"Me neither, I wonder what's changed." Chatta and Amore also had an idea of what was going on and were ecstatic about it. 

                                                                 ✯✯✯

They were seated watching as the ceremony began. The ground began to shake as Red Fountain began to crumble and felt the ground rise higher and higher in the air. Red Fountain was now a school in the air. They all looked around in awe. "A school in the air, that's certainly new." Tecna said. They all laughed in excitement. 

They had a short break after all the excitement, relaxing on the grass as the breeze past through them. "I don't know about you but this is probably the best thing that's happened since our ceremony." Aerilyn said laying on the ground.

"I just hope we can relax enough before our boys go up."

"I can't wait to see Diablous against another wizard, he'll be so cool." Stella chuckled.

"Excited for him aren't we?" Aerilyn rolled over onto her stomach and smiled.

"I am!" Brandon and Timmy appeared and told them of the one on one. 

"Its Riven and Sky something you don't want to miss." 

"Well Musa and Aisha are getting drinks, I'm sure they'll meet up with us when they're ready." Bloom said. 

                                                                 ✯✯✯

They were all in the stadium once again watching the match of Riven against Sky. Sky was starting off sloppy but soon got into his groove and managed to make Riven fall down, winning the match. Up next was Diablous against another wizard. Safe to say they used extra precautions in the match, rasing barriers to that no one would get injured.