Simulation Test 2

Bloom fell to the floor, she groaned, grasping her head and looking up in worry. "Oh no." Aerilyn was crouched by a bush, hoping it would provide her with the cover she needed. She dug into her pocket, hoping that something would provide her to help Bloom. She felt a prickle and retrieved the object from her pocket. It was a miniature scythe, she'd almost forgotten she had put it there. The mini scythe enlarged into a full-sized scythe, she twirled it in her hands and looked up at the witches. Thankfully, with the atmosphere being cleared, the sky gave her an advantage; she could see clearly where the Trix were. She gripped the scythe in her hand. It was a risky move though, with her powers drained she wouldn't have the speed and air advantage, though her advanced senses were still there. 

She exhaled shakily, if she didn't do anything then Bloom would be hurt...by holograms? She squinted her eyes as she looked at the Trix, they were holograms, but something about them felt so real. Palladium never mentioned them in their tests, so why wasn't he doing anything? Aerilyn shook her head, she'd have to worry about that later. She analyzed their movements waiting for an advantage. Icy shot an icy blast at Bloom, encasing her lower body in an ice crystal. Stormy let out a yell and brew up a thunderstorm, the bolts hit the ground creating cracks on the ground.  Aerilyn saw her chance, she jumped onto the rocky hills, jumped into the air, and slashed at Icy's back. Icy let out a howl and Aerilyn fell from the sky and hit the ground. Stormy stopped her attack, allowing Bloom to melt the ice and fly from the crack that was forming underneath her. Aerilyn let out a cry, she had fallen a large distance and had landed on her arm. "My...my arm." She cried. Icy flew towards her,  looming above her. Aerilyn let out a sharp breath, she reached for her scythe. Icy blasted the scythe away from her. "Oh, you are not going to win that easily." Bloom flew over to her only to be stopped by Icy, who hand her hand pointed at Aerilyn.

"Ah ah ah, one more step and air girl becomes a crystal." Bloom gritted her teeth and clenched her fists. "Don't you even think about it," Icy smirked at her.

"Wanna bet." Icy's hand lit up, emitting a blue aura. "Oh and it seems like your bunny is having a fair share of your friend's fate." Kiko stood on a piece of rock shaking with fear. The rock began to decay, losing its solid foundation and below it a pool of lava. Aerilyn grunted and got on her feet, while Icy was distracted, she grabbed her scythe and launched it at Icy. Icy managed to move out of the way but not without shock. Aerilyn ran to Kiko, she mustered all the strength she had left and created an air bridge with her working arm, she ran on the air and grabbed Kiko. As she was about to run back she was faced with Darcy and Stormy. "Where do you think you're going, air girl." Darcy blasted the rock they were standing on, Aerilyn held tight to Kiko as she fell. She heard a scream, she closed her eyes. She needed to pass this test, she had to, without her Bloom would fail or could even die...she could die. She didn't even have a chance to kiss...

Diabolus 

Bloom covered her mouth and sobbed, she dropped to the ground and sat there hunched over. The Trix loomed over her about to blast Bloom when she saw a bright light. A bright yellow light, Aerilyn rose up from the hole holding Kiko in her hands. Kiko looked at her with awe, he began floating and was placed in Bloom's hand. Aerilyn opened her eyes, a golden glow in her eyes. She outstretched her arms, the environment began to change, and the firey landscape turned into greenery. The decaying mountains turned into hillsides. Clouds formed in the sky. Aerilyn landed on the ground, she stood there for a few moments before swaying and falling on the floor. Bloom looked in awe at the environment, it had changed completely. Bloom snapped out of her daze and ran toward Aerilyn only to be met with an ice wall. Icy looked down at Aerilyn in shock. "Such power, who knew air girl could do this." She blasted Aerilyn, encasing her in a crystal. "Too bad it isn't the one we're looking for," Bloom screamed and launched an attack at Icy, Icy effortlessly dodged it and flew to the others. Bloom flew down and pressed her hand on the ice.

Her hand lit up with an orange glow, trying to melt the ice. But not even a drip was formed. Bloom tried again, this time with both hands. The ice did not break. Bloom punched at the ice, throwing blasts at it, trying everything she could to break it. She slumped to the floor her hand still on the ice, tears rolling down her face. A bright orange glow emitted from Bloom, she stood up and turned towards the Trix with rage in her eyes. She flew up to them and gritted her teeth. "How dare you, I will kill you!" She let out a scream, a giant blast blinded the place. The witches were pushed back and disappeared. 

                                                                    ✯✯✯

Aerilyn groaned, she felt the soft grass against her back and the warm sun against her face, where was she? She heaved herself up and looked around, she...she was doing a test, with Bloom. She scanned the area, seeing Bloom laying on the ground. She got up expecting tremendous pain only to be met with nothing. She looked at her hands and her body, she was fine, but how? She ran over to Bloom and shook her, Bloom let out a groan and opened her eyes. She got up and looked at Aerilyn, she gasped and wrapped her arms around her. "Aeri, oh go you're okay!" Aerilyn hands were in the air, she gently pushed Bloom off her.

"Yep, right as rain, no hugs please." Bloom chuckled and wiped her tears away.

"Same as always." Bloom got up and lent Aerilyn a hand. "You okay? You fell like twenty times, I know your back is aching right now." Aerilyn shook her head.

"Strangely enough, I feel fine, I don't know how." Bloom looked at the scenery.

"Well, after you did all this, I'm not surprised." Aerilyn looked at the environment and gasped.

"I did all this?" Bloom nodded. "And the Trix?" Bloom shrugged her shoulders.

"I felt a rage and there was a blast and that's all I could remember." Aerilyn sighed and smiled.

"Guess we both earned our keeps today." Bloom nodded. "If we don't get an A+ I'm going to have to demand it." Bloom laughed. The area began to disappear, Bloom and Aerilyn looked around in confusion. It was soon replaced with the simulation room, Aerilyn looked around and saw her friends' faces of relief. Flora ran out and hugged Aerilyn and Bloom. "You guys gave us a scare, are you alright?" Aerilyn sighed.

"I will be if we passed the test." Stella joined them. 

"Do you realize you guys crashed the computer?" 

"Gee, you guys should be thanking us then, means you don't have to take your tests." Bloom rolled her eyes. "The simulator is totally gone, are you okay?" Aerilyn nodded. 

"Besides falling fifty feet, getting encased in ice, almost falling into lava, I guess I'm fine." Palladium looked at her uneasily. "Chill, if we get A+ I'm sure my wounds will magically heal faster." 

"But I thought-" Bloom began to say. 

"Anyways, seems like you guys won't be taking your tests." Aerilyn interrupted. Palladium nodded. "I'm postponing the exams, first we fix things up and then we can reschedule the exams." The others began to cheer in victory. 

"Alright, thank you guys!" a girl said.

"Another successful day for the Winx," Aerilyn said.

                                                                    ✵✵✵