The Breath of The Universe

Aerilyn was still astonished by Palladium's transformation, he looks more serious than before. They were in the auditorium, he was teaching them technical charms and how to use them. He created a plasma sphere in his hands and asked for a volunteer to try it out. Stella wanted to have a go but instead asked Amaryl to instead. Safe to say she was more than unpleased by this and once able to create it she tried threw it at Stella.

Luckily Palladium was able to stop the attack, scolding her and threatening her with the possibility of being expelled.

                                                             ✯✯✯

They all met in the library to discuss what they have learned about the professor. The pixie hadn't learned much about him and neither did they. Livy then flew in and told Tecna that she should consult Griffin about astrology. Tecna opted to go leaving them in charge on keeping an eye on him. 

They were all on edge in his class, Bloom was too swoony over him to care wanting to impress him. When asked for two volunteers to choose the blade, Aerilyn opted to do it as she could make sure he didn't do anything bad. Bloom of course also chose but was more than wary to fight her. "What really, you have years of fighting of course you're going to win." Aerilyn swung her sword. "No, its because you chose that blade is the reason you're going to lose." Aerilyn swung her blade across Bloom's cutting it in half instantly. 

"That blade may look good but this one is far more durable, it is made from an alloy." Aerilyn said to Bloom helping her up. "Well, you do know your stuff." 

"Yes, you really do." Avalon said. "Of course, people on your planet were trained in weaponry am I right?" Resisting the urge to roll her eyes she nodded. "I must say you are a talented fairy indeed perhaps you are open to extra lessons?" She shook her head and stuck the blade in the ground. "No thanks, I don't need extra lessons to make me more stressed." She felt a hand on her shoulder. 

"Please, I do believe there are questions that you wish to be answered?" Aerilyn thought for a moment, the fact he knew she was looking for answers all pointed to a red flag.

"No thanks." 

"If you ever change your mind, you know where to find me."       

                                                                    ✯✯✯

She told her friends the reasoning behind her choice and they all agreed that they would confront Avalon while she will spy on him to see if there was anything suspicious. Dark came and Aerilyn was meditating, it allowed her senses to advance further than normal. "Breaths Vibrations." She saw a cloudy image of Avalon in his pajamas and that's when the Winx striked, Avalon revealed his wings and flew out of there, with the others chasing him. 

They confronted him at a corner but by that time his wings had already disappeared and Tecna launched a plasmasphere at him which instead hit everyone else. They all had a punishment from Avalon with having to do a test. 

                                                     ✯✯✯

 Stella was excited for the chance that their self-defense teacher was as hot as Avalon. "If there's another person like Avalon Aisha, choke me." Aerilyn murmured to her. Instead, Stella was met with a horrifying sight, Gresidela was their new self-defense teacher. Aerilyn had to hide her pain and sit down in her seat. She asked them what they would do if someone more powerful than them attacked, Musa answered with combining powers but Gresidela shook her head and told them they needed to dodge.

"Good thing she told me or else I would've just stood there until I got hit." Stella said sarcastically. 

"Well if your so smart than you try to attack me, if you can."