The Black Lagoon

There was a loud crash and someone shuffling around, Aerilyn lazily opened her eyes and laid there for a moment. She placed her hands on her face and groaned furiously and placed her pillow on top of her face to lessen the noise.

After a few moments of the sound continuing she got up in anger, she never felt a rage more than being woken up by someone making a racket. Her ears rang with the sounds and she slammed her door open and snapped her head towards Stella's room, the others immerged from their rooms and looked towards Stella's room. The sounds did not stop and Aerilyn gripped part of the door so much that it created a crack, she stormed over to Stella's room with pure fury in her eyes. 

She banged her fist against the door, shouting at Stella to open up

She banged her fist against the door, shouting at Stella to open up. Immediately the ruckus stopped and Stella opened the door, the others were behind her and when Bloom was about to say something Aerilyn cut her off. "What do you think you're playing at!" Aerilyn jabbed her finger at Stella's face. "I-uh" 

"Do you know what fucking time is it, I was exhausted from yesterday and you decide to make a ruckus!" Flora placed a hand on her shoulder and tried to move her from the situation but Aerilyn shrugged her hand off. "It was just a bag go back to sleep"

"Well I can't go to fucking sleep since you woke me up!" Aerilyn screamed at her face. Aerilyn clenched her fist and she was visibly shaking with fury, she was absolutely livid. Bloom interrupted their conversation and Flora pulled Aerilyn back to give her space to calm down.

"So what happened Stella, did you date go well?" Bloom asked, Stella scoffed and scrunched her nose in disgust. "There's nothing to tell so go mind your business." Musa was about to throw hands with Stella but Bloom pulled her back, Flora gave Aerilyn a pat on her shoulder and told her to cheer up. "That little bitch I swear to god I'm gonna-"

"Aeri it's fine just go get ready." Aerilyn muttered a 'fine' and sulked back to her room.  

Aerilyn was sitting down at her desk at Wizgiz's class. She had a pumpkin for a head. Aerilyn couldn't even be mad at the morning events as she was trying hard not to burst out laughing. Wizgiz was standing on top of his desk at the front of the class, instructing them to concentrate.

"Now repeat after me, vanish pumpkin." The whole class repeated the phrases and the pumpkins began to vanish with a few sparkles surrounding them. Only a single girl was left with a pumpkin and began to freak out to the Professor. He then took out a rat from his coat and showed it to the girl who freaked out.

The pumpkin then disappeared from her head. "A good fright is all you need for a cure." He then thanked the mouse and it replied with a "No problem Wizzy." in a deep voice. To this Aerilyn started to snicker under her breath, the bell than rang. 

"Ill see you girls tomorrow for a lesson on ento-symbiosis the art of insect transformation." Everyone said eww before heading out of the class. As they were walking down the corridor to their next class, Musa spoke her mind about Stella. "Well it seems are little princess didn't even come to class today." Aerilyn walked next to them silently.