The vessel of the dragon

They were all walking around the courtyard, listening to Bloom babble about having a strange dream that wasn't a dream at the same time. "It was like a dream but not like a dream at the same time," Tecna suggested that she talk in more detail. "It's kinda hard to explain but it was a lot more vivid than a dream." Tecna pulled out a device and a little metal ladybug flew around Bloom as she continued explaining. "There were a lot of colours and then I saw this face, it looked like a beautiful woman." 

"Tecna is it really necessary for you to cut in with that thing?" Musa asked.

"It's fine Musa, Tecna has been keeping a log of my dreams to analyze them."

"If you slept hooked to an electric mind reader then I could."

"I get it," Bloom said rolling her eyes. "Also I'd appreciate it if you didn't come into my room at night." She said to Stella

"Didn't Flora say she woke up Stella 'cause you were doing some weird stuff in your sleep?" Aerilyn asked. "Regardless, I'd much rather if she didn't." Aerilyn shrugged her shoulders.

"I've processed all the data from my dream probe and there was a strong possibility that that was a psycho magic message." 

"So like someone was trying to message Bloom in her dreams?" Aerilyn asked.

"Basically." The ladybug flew into Tecna's device.   

"So that woman was trying to communicate with me," Bloom said.  Tecna then pressed a few buttons and an image of a yellow and orange woman appeared in the hologram. "This is what I've processed from the memory waves she left in your cortex." Aerilyn looked at the women in confusion. "Why is she...orange?"

"Is this the woman from your dreams Bloom?" Bloom nodded and smiled.

"Wow, you got it shockingly accurate." 

"She is so orange," Aerilyn said again.

"Aeri, is that what you're focusing on right now?" Flora asked.

"Well, no one is telling me why she's so orange." Bloom was lost in thought for a moment.

"Now that I think about it, I think I've seen her somewhere before...in Magix, the main square, she was looking at me from the facade of a tall building." Stella then butted in.

"I get it, you got indigestion."

"My stomach is perfectly fine Stella." Aerilyn looked at Flora confused.

"How does indigestion cause a dream with a weird orange lady?" Flora shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean mental indigestion, you got a lot on your plate with all the exams coming up, you're probably stressed out, you understand?" 

"No I don't," Bloom said in an angry tone.

"Ooh, here we go," Aerilyn whispered to Flora.

"It was just a dream, nothing else," Stella said snarkily. Bloom clenched her fist in anger.

"I wasn't just a dream, and I know it!"

"Bloom, Boom, Boom, Balloon." 

"Are you being sarcastic or poetic?" Tecna asked.

"Boom, Tecna, is what you hear when a balloon bursts or when you blow things out of proportion." Bloom then exploded with anger.

"Are you saying I'm making things up?!" Stella turned away. "Well I'm not, first I was just hearing her voice but last night I saw her!"

"Boom."

"I did and she was real, ugh, you drive me crazy sometimes!" Bloom walked away angrily leaving them behind. Stella looked at them confused. "What did I do?"All of them shook their heads disapprovingly and Aerilyn scoffed.