Stella's sceptre

Aerilyn dragged the peeler down the potato skin, it fell down on to the counter along with the rest of them. She placed the potato down in a bowl, it was nearly filled to the brim with potatoes. She placed the potato peeler down and walked towards the sink and placed her hands under the warm water. She lathered her hands with soap and scrubbed them hard to get the potato smell out of her hands. She stopped for a moment to listen to Bloom's whining. "I just don't get it." She sighed, Musa turned towards her and looked at her quizzically. 

"What don't you get?" Bloom placed the potato into the bowl and placed down the peeler to look at Musa. "Why a school for fairies can't use magic to make dinner." She leaned against the counter and picked up a potato, she looked at it for a while before turning around and giving one to Kiko.

He grabbed the potato and took of the skin in record time with his teeth before placing it in his mouth and eating happily. She walked towards the door and threw her apron off, she flying in the air for a second first falling backwards and flying around in that spot while saying.

"All you have to do is wave your hands a few times and there you go a meal fit to fed a whole school." As she floated down the door slammed open with the chef walking in, he looked around the place in disapproval and shook his head looking at Bloom.

 "That's because home cooked meals are better." Aerilyn scoffed under her breath in disapproval. The chef walked towards Musa and took a look at the potatoes. He took a potato from her bowl and examined it. "These potatoes are too small take of less skin." Musa rolled her eyes, he then pointed towards the stove where the omelettes are.

"Don't forget to flip the omelettes." They all walked to the stove and grabbed a plate ready to flip. "Cooking is an art young ladies don't forget that." Musa muttered under her breath to the others. "When I graduate I'm eating out every night." Aerilyn snickered under her breath. "I would too tho I don't want to get obese." They all started laughing and the chef looked at them annoyed.

"Is there something wrong?" They all shook there heads.

"No sir nothing wrong." Aerilyn said in a small voice struggling to contain her laughter.

"Then get flipping." Aerilyn lifted the pan in the air gently, the omelette flew up and landed perfectly on her pan. Flora, Musa and Techna also had success flipping it, when it was

Bloom's turn she launched the pan in the air, yes launched. The omelette flew up to the ceiling and got stuck on the fan. Bloom started frantically apologising to the chef. "I really don't know how it happened." 

"Bloom you literally threw the omelette in the air, honestly I'm surprised the pan didn't go with it." They all started laughing again, Bloom was stuttering trying not to laugh. The chef went red with fury and shouted at one of them to get the omelette down by turning off the fan.

Flora ran to the switch and pushed the switch down. The fan began to spin faster with the omelette still holding on. "That is one determined omelette." Aerilyn said. Musa looked at the fan and started to shout at it. "Don't be afraid little omelette trust me noone's gonna eat you." Bloom burst out laughing covering her mouth. 

"I said turn, it , OFF!" The chef screamed at the top of his lungs so much that it sounded like he was singing. Flora laughed nervously as she pushed the button down again, the omelette flew from the fan and miraculously landed on the chef. He wiped his face angerly with his apron.

"I'll have a word with the head to permanently exempt you from kitchen duties, keep an eye on the roast and don't make any trouble." He stomped out of the kitchen and they return to peeling the potatoes. Flora opened the oven to check on the roast, Aerilyn dropped her stuff to look at it too.