Convergence Test Part 1

After the story, everyone sat in complete silence whether it be from shock or from the horror that evil existed because it had to. "I'm not sure whether my dream was one of Darkar's tricks but..."

"If it was he wouldn't have told you that there was a being stronger than him and is able to destroy him." Faragonda said. "Isis...I have never heard such a name before..."

"So the whole reason why Darkar was weakened when absorbing her power-"

"Was because, without it, he wouldn't have existed." Bloom was in complete shock. 

"I knew I when I was feeling weak at that moment, it wasn't something natural." Faragonda turned to Aerilyn. "What will you do now Aerilyn?" 

"I'm...not sure, I want to believe that there was a goddess who created good and evil but..." 

"You're not sure if the dream is enough proof for it." Faragonda sighed. "For now Bloom will use her healing powers to help reverse the spell on the pixie, Aerilyn I want you to report any other dreams you may have."

                                                                      ✯✯✯

She was bombarded with questions on the way back to her dorm. She entered the room with Aisha and jumped onto her bed and sighed. "I can't believe it, I always thought that the Dragon Flame was the most powerful power, but this just changes...everything!" Aerilyn hummed in agreement. 

"Me too sister, honestly it's incredible that there's a being out there that could destroy all evil, but the universe will always have evil or else there will be no balance in the universe." Aisha got up and transformed into her magic Winx form. "Where are you going?" Aerilyn asked sitting up. 

"Flora wanted to me to check if Helia likes her back, so I'm going to Red Fountain to check." Aerilyn nodded. "Stay safe." Aisha nodded and flew out of the window. After a few minutes of laying down, she turned towards the floating bed next to her. "Glim..." She closed her eyes and concentrated on finding her. 

Instead of seeing a foggy image, she could see a more solid outline of her, with features and all. She saw that the pixies were escaping and went to tell the Winx. They immediately ran out of the school meeting up with Aisha. "The pixies have escaped, we have to get them before they reach pixie village!" With Bloom still searching for a spell they were left to find them themselves. 

Aerilyn lead the way through the trees, with Flora beside her to make sure she was right. "They're right ahead aren't they?" She asked, Flora nodded. They managed to corner the pixies, who were less than pleased to see them. "Leave us alone!" Chatta said with annoyance. Aisha being done was about to capture them when they heard a screech. 

There were two shadow monsters, Aerilyn felt a little drained but not as much as she usually did. "Winx transform!"