The End of Valtor

They all stood around the box containing the water stars, try to figure out how to activate them. After hours of trying they decided to take a break and go to the club where their boyfriends would be. Aerilyn was especially excited as Diabolus had finally recovered from the fight. 

"Come on we got to go!" Aerilyn said impatiently.

"Well someone's excited." Flora said chuckling.

"When you spend ages away from your hubby, you'd feel the same way."

They finally arrived at the club and as soon as she saw Diabolus, she jumped into his arms.

"I'm so glad that you're okay." He chuckled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"So am I." 

They were on a couch talking about what had happened in his absent. "So how are you feeling?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess I feel better, but I can't help but feel a bit drained like something had been taken from me." Aerilyn's eyebrows were raised. 

"Valtor did absorb your energy, do you think-?"

"He got the power of the realix, I'm not sure." Diabolus said with a sigh. "But it would make sense as to why you guys weren't able to beat him until now." Aerilyn placed a hand on his.

"Even if he did, we have each other and the power of the water stars, Valtor is done." She smiled softly. "Next time we see him, I'm sure we'll be able to beat him." He placed a hand on her cheek and caressed it gently. 

"I believe you can, I just hope I'm strong enough when the time comes..." 

"I'm sure you will be." Aerilyn handed him a pastry. "Just to lighten up your mood." He thanked her a took a bit of it, his eyes widening as he continued to chew. "This is amazing."

"I know right, it was so expensive for a pastry but it was totally worth it!" He chuckled.

"Never thought I'd hear you say 'expensive' to anything." 

"Me neither." 

As they were walking with the others, Ophir ran away with two guys on his tail. They ran out after him to see what had happened to see lightning being struck onto the ground and the sky being clouded by darkness. "I guessing this is Valtor's work." And as if on cue, the mark of Valtor appeared in the sky. He appeared floating above them and told them that if the directors of the three magic school didn't arrived at light rock lake then he would destroy the city.

"He's bluffing, he wouldn't destroy an entire planet right?" Sky said. The Winx looked at each other while Aerilyn's face tensed up. "He would." 

As an example of what he would do, he erased Cloud Tower from existence. "He erased cloud tower, it's gone..." Everyone was silent in shock for a moment. "We have to get back to Alfea."

                                               ✯✯✯

They were outside in the courtyard with a screen showing the fight between Valtor and the school directors. Suddenly they saw the barrier flashing in and out of existence, Faragonda was getting weaker and the barrier could not hold for long. 

Aerilyn felt a presence enter the school and immediately warned the Winx. 

"It's Valtor, I can feel him here." Bloom said. The girls were confused as Valtor was at the lake fighting at that very moment.

"Aeri, can you use your powers to sense his location?" Aisha asked, Aerilyn nodded and outstretched her arms. 

"Breath's Vibrations." With her enchantix powers they were amplified by a lot, meaning she could find him quicker. "Found Baltor." Everyone shook their heads and took off with Bloom leading. "Okay Valtor it is, sheesh since when did we have respect for the villains?"