4|Drained

Los Angeles - Present day

My alarm woke me up, it reads 6:30 A.M. I roll out of bed and walk into my washroom to see that I look like complete shit after last night. Cassidy and Haven got me to go to the bar, that was a mistake seeing as i have a 8 A.M. class today.

"Uuuuuuugggggghhhhhh, FUCK YOU CASSIDY" i yell for her to be able to hear me in our small appartement.

I hear her sighing " Nyx YOU KNOW I WILL WHEN YOUR READY FOR MY FAT COCK YOU SEXY SLUT" she yells back which makes me break out into a fit of giggles. But really it makes me sad that I'm not a virgin by choice. I was stolen from a man that I trusted.--

Before I could think sadly any longer Haven walks in with her hair everywhere and her makeup smeared. "You look worse than me Hav." Haven, Cassidy and I share an apartment just off campus.

"Ya well your a bitch let me get in the shower" Hav snaps back.

"Rude. and no. I have an 8 A.M. sorry not sorry slut." I shrug as I push her out the washroom doors.

Once I shut and lock the door, turn on the shower and strip my clothes and step into the hot shower. The hot water burns my flesh in a numbing way, giving me something other than getting consumed by my thoughts. I subconsciously scrub my body and wash my hair getting rid of any trace from last night's events.

I hope to get out of the shower, get dressed and leave for my class.

That class was longer than ever, my head is killing me and all i want to do is take a fuck'in nap. But nooooo, I have 3 more classes to go to. I'm really starting to second guess my choice of a double major. I walk across the campus to my next class. Sit and take notes for an hour and a half. And repeat it 2 more times.

Back at my appartement Cas is cooking and Hav is watching Teen Wolf for like the 7th time.

I muttered a small "hi" not waiting for a response, and got straight to my bed and fall asleep.

⏣⏣⏣⏣⏣

The next couple of days consisted of the same things. Go to class, take notes, leave and go home, finish my assignment, go to work, and sleep.

It's Friday afternoon and my class was canceled so I'm going to head to the gym and then maybe the studio after. I haven't found time to workout or dance much this week. Its been fucking busy.

Once I'm in the gym I head to the bag in the back of the room. I take out my tape and gloves, when my hands are taped up I put in my airpods and slip on my gloves. I let the music keep my head at bay while I threw punch after punch, kick, jab to the bag angrier each time. Until I have to catch my breath.

When I step back my ponytail is falling out, baby hairs sticking to my sweaty face. I can feel the sweat running down my back and the valley of my breasts.

I must look like a complete sweaty grease ball of a person.

I walk over to the bench and grab my water bottle and take a big sip. Downing, half the water before taking a breather I feel gazes on my back.

I look up to see I have a couple people gazing in my direction. I look over my shoulder to make sure, in hopes it's not me they're looking at. feeling my face turn beet red at the thought that someone could be staring at me, i decide i'll go to the studio instead.

I pack my shit up and start to make it to the door when I feel a certain pair of eyes on the back of my neck. When i look over my shoulder i don't see anyone looking directly at me, i shrug and leave.

The studio is just down the street, swinging my gym bag over my shoulder I start a slow jog. Making it to the studio I walk up the steps.

Judy is at the front desk today. She's an older lady 64-66 ish, with brown and grey hair, bright smile and brown eyes. She's sitting at her desk focused on whatever's on the desktop screen. I missed her, and dancing.

"Hey Judy, miss me?"she looks up and a smile graced her lips, when she sees me. Her smile causes me to as well.

" Where have you been Nyx? You're not quitting are you?" she asks. Her voice sounds tired.

I glance down at my watch to see its ten past six. Late for her.

"No I'm not, just schools been kicking my ass. Nothing new... so is the room open?" I ask hopefully.

Rolling back and forth on the balls of my feet, I wait for her to double check her desktop.When i come i always have been able to use the same studio so i've become attached so i hope its open otherwise it might not feel right. The studio has an amazing floor to ceiling windows that outlook all of L.A.

" It is! You're in luck, and good luck to you with school. I can tell you i don't miss those days." she chuckled.

I grabbed the key and made my way down the hall. When i push open the door, I'm greeted with the floor to ceiling windows that show off the L.A. city line at dusk. To the left is the big mirror wall with the bar in front.

I drop my bag to the ground and take out my pointe shoes and speaker. While putting on my shoes I connect my phone to my mini speaker.

Fight Song by Rachel Platten fills the room. I make my way to the bar and stretch. Minutes later Fight Song fades out and The Monster by Rhianna and Eminem starts. I make my way to the center of the floor and let my body move to the music.

The routine I have been composing in my head the past week is coming alive as my body recites the moves playing in my head.

My head begins to cloud and other images I rather forget start to consume my head. I push through and keep dancing.

Releasing all my pent up sadness, guilt, anger, frustration and fear, into my dance. I feel my legs stiffen, my muscles aching but I keep going.

Moving all over the floor.

I just keep dancing till I can't feel my toes and my legs burn, my breathing rapid. I turn to the window and see the sun is set and its pitch black out if it weren't for the city lights.

Authors Note

Authors Note

Hi,

the chapters will get longer when the story starts to pick up.

Edited {07/2/22}