35|Early Morning

It's almost 10 PM, Nyx is fast asleep on my lap

It's almost 10 PM, Nyx is fast asleep on my lap. Leo has a sleeping Cassidy in his arms and Roman passed out half way on Haven's lap.

"I am going to take her to bed. Are you staying over- Haven can we stay over?" look at Haven who is sitting with her hands in Rom's hair as his head rests in her lap.

"You both are more welcome to stay, I'll just get up and give this doofus some blankets to sleep out here."

"Thank you" Leo answers for the both of us.

Leo and I silently get up and retreat down the hall into the bedrooms with a sleeping girl in our arms.

Pulling back the covers I lay her down on the bed. Instantly she curls up hugging a pillow to her. Smiling I walk out to grab our phones and some water.

When i return Nyx is still in the same position but now with the blankets pulled over her so the only thing you can see is her dark brown curls sprawled out over her pillows.

Setting the waters down I plug our phones in. sitting on the edge of the bed I peel off my shirt so I can sleep in only my sweats. Laying down pulling some blankets over me I grab my phone and set an alarm for 7 AM, remembering Nyx has to work. Not knowing at what time 7 seems reasonable.

Finally settling in, I rest my head on the back of my arm and close my eyes. The sound of blankets moving and the feeling of skin on my body has me peek my eyes open. Nyx's arm is draped over my torso while her legs have tangled themselves with mine. My chest is now a pillow for Nyx to use.

All I can do is smile down at Mio Stellina and put my arm over her with a tight hold on her

making sure she is safe.

I drift off to sleep with my girl in my arms.

A blaring alarm woke me up, groaning. I reach behind me to grab my phone, unfortunately knocking my phone it hits the floor with a loud thud. The alarm is still blaring.

Fuck sake.

I go to sit up, but a tight hold on my hand stops me. Looking over in the dark room I see Nyx lying peacefully with her hand intertwined with mine.

She's so fucking cute. I forget about my blaring alarm watching as she sleeps through it. Realizing it won't stop I gently unlace our fingers and reach down successfully grabbing my phone and shutting off the alarm.

Turning back over the look at Nyx I find her squirming and shifting before she is trying to free her hand from the blankets. Her body starts to shake.

"Nyx? Hey Nyx baby it's okay." is she having a nightmare

"No.. No please stop" she whispers before her body curls up and she whimpers.

What the fuck?

"Love, you're okay you're safe." I grab her shoulders but she just flinches.