16|Tomato

I hate him so much

I hate him so much.

I was about to...fuck.... even thinking about what was about to happen makes my dick harden.

She was going to wrap her plump pouty lips around my aching cock.

I was so close to fucking her mouth once again--

Before I could continue my perverted thoughts the main star of my thoughts walks out of my washroom.

And damn do I want her wearing more of my clothes.

My shirt drowns on her like last night but now my sweats are slightly pooling at her feet. His hands rested on her hips holding the sweats in place. Her hair is up in a bun and her face looks vibrant and fresh. Nyx's eyes hold innocence and amusement.

My eyes mirroring her amusement seeing her like that.

"You look fucking adorable" I smile as i make my way over to her.

My hands replace hers holding her- my sweats up. I watch in pure awe as I see the reaction I caused.

It's a beautifully cute view.

Her porcelain skin turns tinted pink across her cheeks and nose bridge.

I love making her blush.

I'm just staring at her. Wondering why it's always the beautiful souls with warm hearts that are given the biggest battles.

Im snapped out of my daydream by her honey-like voice.

"Hey we should probably start heading out if you want to go have breakfast."

I merly nod and stand behind her having her flush against me so she can feel how she makes my dick throbbing hard on her lower back.

Her breathing quickens and her body stills, so I bend down

My lips trace her ear.

"You, Love are a fucking tease." Then I kiss right behind her ear.

As I pull away I feel and see how she just melted into my arms

Interesting...

"Let me have a quick shower then I'll take you for some breakfast."

"Mkay" she sounds breathless.

Just like she was when I buried my head between her soft legs.

Fuck.

I really need a cold shower

Really fucking cold shower, like shrivel your balls kind of cold.

I head into the washroom, without glancing at Nyx.

I feel bad then again if i looked at her i think it would snap my self control from re-burning my tongue in her oh so wet and tight pussy.

I curse under my breath as I step into the ball shrivelling, cold water.