27| Yuck. No fucking thank you.

When I got to my Econ class I was slapped in the face with a pop quiz

Mr.Montgomery started the quiz as soon as everyone was seated.

Fuck this shit.

I grumbling and looking at the words and numbers on the paper to come up blank on remembering anything.

The silence of the class was broken by the doors opening.

All heads turn and stop writing the quiz.

Of course it's her.

Raquel stands in the doorway, her eyes roaming the room.

She stops me and she plasters on a fake smile.

She looks like the joker if he were to have plastic surgery.

Nothing compared to Nyx's smile, those small dimples the way her plump lips stretch and form her big pearly white toothy smile, that can have any man weak in their knees.

I am one of those men. Not only does her smile make me weak in the knees but her laugh has me on my knees.

I was pulled out of my day dream when I heard the clacking of her heels. She's walking up to me.

Or should I say attempts to because Mr.Montgomery stops her.

"Miss Davis may I ask why you are late, and now disrupting the quiz?"

"Mr.Montgomery I had to deal with a problem.' she snapped.

Sounds like someone is pissy.

"Well seeing as your problem was so important that you missed 35 minutes late to my lecture you can leave and I will fail you on this quiz."

He left no room for arguing.

She gasped and stomped her foot. Her heel made a horrible screeching sound.

Yikes.

"That's not fair! My problem was future threatening!" she pouts.

Yuck.

"Care to elaborate your future threatening problem to the rest of us so we may know the reason you are disrupting us?"

I forgot how straightforward this guy is not to mention how strict his class is.

"Well some bitch is trying to steal my man. If you must know Mark."she crosses her arms and raises her brow.

Oh shits about to go down.

She used his first name like the mad woman she is.

Every guy on campus that owns a fucking brain knows she's batshit crazy.

"I do not see how a woman trying to take 'your man' can be a future threatening problem if your so called 'man' is most likely not even yours?" he raises an eyebrow while also using air quotations on 'your man'.