30|Drunk Panic

It's been 3 days and I'm back home

It's been 3 days and I'm back home. Ryker never left my side for longer than needed. He was-is so sweet.

I'm at home drowning in homework.

I'm in the middle of grumbling and cursing to myself when Cassy comes running in acting like her rear end is on fire.

If I didn't have the small aching still in my head I would laugh at her antics.

"Oh my god! Holy Mother of Jesus! Help! I need help Asap!" she's a mad woman.

"Woman calm the freaking fuck out! What's got your ass on fire?" I put my hands out as if I was trying to calm down a horse.

"Okay okay. You know how Leo and I postponed our date because of your hospital trip..."

Long story short, their date was the same night as my black out and hospital trip. Leo just stayed with Cass to comfort her, which I find absolutely adorable. Leo's way better than Mark from senior year. Anyway, now I guess something is happening.

"He's on his way to pick me up in a hour! What do I do?! Omg I'm going to be so much of a mess he's going to cancel and run for the hills! He's going to think I'm sort of a crazy cat lady for christ sakes. I look like an umpaloompa fucked sherk and I'm the result! AHHHHGGGGHHHH!!!"

Her rant is making me dying of a laugh and it's not doing anything for this headache.

I'm hunched over my textbook that's in my lap laughing hysterically at her bizarre and frightened state.

She does not I'm does not at fucking all look like the love child of an umpaloompa and shrek.

"Cassidy you do not look like that at all and Leo is not going to run."

I get off my bed and take hold of her shoulders. Getting her to breath and not lose her mind.

"I'll call Hav. You shower now." I started making her walk out.

When I hear the water turn on I go to my phone and dial Hav.

"Hey whats up Nyx?" she sounds like she's on a run.

"Hey Hav. where are you?"

"Umm just a block away from home. I'm on a run? You need anything?"

"Ya so Leo's coming to pick up Cas in an hour for their date and she's freaking the fuck out."

"Oh Shit! Really? Oh My God! I'll be right there." She sounds more excited than Cas.

"Ya can you stop and grab some snacks? I think Cassidys is going to need them while we help her get ready..." I look out to the hall to see if Cas is done or not.

"Alright, I'll be back in 15 to do her makeup and hair."

"Bye, love you"

"Bye love you too"