6|Hot Damn.

Nyx lets a small laugh escape her lips and it is the sweetest noise ever

Nyx lets a small laugh escape her lips and it is the sweetest noise ever. I want it to play on repeat.

"Hey, so what was the purpose of playing tongue tag with Ryker? Because we both now you could find someone better." Leo says and winks.

She giggles, causing my hands to ball up into tight fists.

Am I jealous? No -wait- maybe?

Her giggles turn into a small laugh and just like that the tension that was once in my shoulders is gone and my fists relax.

" I'll stick to your friend. And umm... well i sorta"

The first part of her response made my eyes go wide and ears feel hot, my brain doesn't register the second half till a minute later. I see Roman smirking at me and Leo's mouth open. She turns her head to me once again.

Like it should be. THE FUCK? Is going on in my head.

"- I just did cause someone was following me from the studio and I saw you guys so umm... ya" the rest of her words register in my brain and looking at her I see a hint of guilt in her eyes. Why the fuck is she guilty of trying to keep herself safe? And who the actual fuck is following my Nyx?

FUCK. again I just met her, not my anything.

And like that my hands are balled up tight as fuck again at the thought of any fucker following Nyx, just like how i imagine her p-.

Oh my fucking god can my horny dick brain chill out.

" The fuck?" all three of us say in sync to Nyx. she just blushes more and looks between the three of us.

" Wait, why'd you go to a studio if you were just at the gym?" Romans' big ass mouths blurted out.

"Wait whe-ere one of- yo-ou guys foll-owin-g me?" Nyx stutters out.

I see her chest start to rise and fall with fast laboured breaths.

Wait a fucking go Roman.

My eyes go wide. I then narrow them at Roman and I stand up and take a few strides towards her. My hands found a place on her hips, before she could bolt away. Her body shivers and I feel it relax, which makes my body humm in joy.

I keep my eyes locked on Nyx's frightened ones, which show a flicker of lust from the touch of my hands.

"No Nyx, we were working out before we came to help Leo here practice soccer. He needed our help on drills because he teaches school too little kids." My voice came out soft which shocked me but I see that my response caused relief to fill her eyes.

"Okay I um, sorry." she mumbles looking at her feet.

" No need to be sorry sweetheart" she takes a breath as she looks over my shoulder at Roman and Leo, she releases herself from my grip. A small scowl finds a place on my face.