24|Royally Fucked.

I wake up to the feeling of a hand running up and down my back, my body being risen and fallen by the hard chest below me

When I open my eyes I see nothing. I have to remove my face from the column of his neck.

I inhale his scent, melting my body.

His eyes are closed and his face looks peaceful.

The slender slit of light that shines through my curtains beams down on his face, showcasing his olive-tone skin bright and soft. The light is across his face. Allowing me to see the small stubble visible on his jaw. The freckles on his nose bridge. Long eyelashes fanning his face.

He's so beautiful.

I bring my hand up to caress his face, not able to stop my hands.

The pads of my fingers brush against his soft skin, waves of sparks dance down my arm.

I look down to his lips that are parted intaking in steady breaths.

When I look back up at his face my eyes meet his honey-hazel eyes that have splashes of green, with the light hitting his eyes.

I break our intense gaze.

"Hi" my voice is all raspy from sleep.

I cough trying to fix it because it's shit.

He just smiles down at me. His smile turns my stomach.

In the best way possible.

"Hi, Love" that name.

I blush. His hands squeeze my hips. I tuck my head back in his neck.

Deep chucking forms in his chest.

He moves his hands down till they find my dips.

I suck in my breath. I'm not insecure about much but my hip dips are a major insecurity for me. They are more visible than average.

I dared to look back at him and I bit my lip nervously searching his face for any signs of disgust, disappointment.

Nevertheless, none is found on his face, but adoration, awe, warmth and vibrantness.

My eyes do a double scan.

When he sees my what I assume to be surprised and slightly anxious expression he tugs me closer and plants a kiss on my head before questions my face with a small frown and simple words.

"What's the matter?"

I look at him not wanting to say it, the face he gives me tells me otherwise to speak.

Sighing I mumble,

"You're not disgusted or disappointed by my hip dips."

He scoffs so hard and looks appalled that I even uttered those words.