10|Eventful

***Warning  Mention of physical abuse and trauma.**

I will put a warning before mention further in chapter, if you wish to skip go ahead. It does hold important info for plot. Thank you!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I can see Nyx after her shift

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I can see Nyx after her shift. My mind is trying to come up with an idea that we could do. Trying to mind my own business eating. I finished my burger. The guys and I are talking about something I don't even know.

My eyes have been on Nyx while eating the whole time.

I'm a pervert.

I have the first bite of these mouth watering ribs almost in my mouth when I get interrupted by Leo and Rom.

"Oh shit..." they say at the same time. My head looks up to see them looking somewhere.

I follow their gaze, immediately making me forget about the ribs, dropping them on the plate. My hands are in fists, jaw clenched so tight, all I see is red.

Oh fuck No.

All I see is Red. Hot burning red.

Some fucking disgusting pricks sleazy hand is on fucking Nyx's ass. Not just on it, fucking rubbing and squeezing it. Oh fuck no.

Does this man have a fucking death wish? I will gladly put this overweight sweaty, balding man's ass in a coma for touching what's mine.

Nyx is mine. I do not fucking share.

Not fucking his.

I'm so zoned out just thinking of different ways to end this man's life.

I look up to she a very neutral facial expression on Nyxs face which makes me so fucking confused.

I push out my chair getting ready to pummel that guys face in but a hand grabs my arm. I look down to see Rom slightly shaking his head.

"Let go Rom, know." I say dangerously slow. I look back up to see Nyx staring into my eyes.

In her eyes all they hold is fear, pure petrified fear. Those eyes not even moments ago were filled with bright joy and happiness, slightly dull from the hassle of work nonetheless happy glint. But that was stolen from this mother fucking sleazy prick.

He's so going to fucking get it know. My feet moving, ready to fucking go over there.

I stop in my tracks when Nyxs shakes her head no, silently telling me to stay back.

I mouth "no" she mouths back "yes, I got this."

I'm left confused more than ever. I just stand there, my hand itching to hit the sleaze-ball's face. Nyx starts to speak.

"Sir if you do not remove your hand off my ass in the next 5 seconds I will call security."

"Oh sweet cheeks you like this don't you." he smirks while grabbing her ass some more.