22| Nightmares

**Mention of physical\verbal abuse and suicide**

Nyx's facial expression is of utter disbelief and shock.

Her nose is crunched, eyebrows furrowed wide eyed - somehow and lips parted.

"What do you mean I gave you two first's?" she still does not get that what we have done is new to me.

She sits there on her bed naked body still on full display, the small piece of silk that was covering her body is scrunched up still above her tits. She's staring at me as if I came out and said "hey I'm secretly an underground fucking sumo wrestler."

"Baby, road head and now phone sex is all new to me." I chuckle, clarifying.

"Wow. umm they were a first for me too." she tips her head trying to stop my view of her tinted cheeks.

A smirk rises to my face knowing I still caught sight of her tinted cheeks.

"I like that."

"Like what?" her face now tilts with her eyes on me.

"Scratch like I fucking love that I was your first and you were mine. It drives me insane, Love." I groan at the sight of her naked chest rising and falling faster because of my words.

Her mountains are getting heavy again, nipples stiffening.

This is all sending a second wave of heat to my dick.

"Love, I think you should pull that down unless you want to go for a second round." I close my eyes, trying to stop myself from dropping my gaze down to her freshly fucked pussy.

"Oh right!" I hear the material of her silk pajamas slip down her body.

When I think it's safe to look without giving myself yet another hard on, I open my eyes and to my umbrage the black silk now covers her porcelain skin.

"Well, what shall we do, Mr.Ditka?" her eyebrow rise, daunting me.

"What should we do Ms.Black?" I counter.

We end up continuing to talk for hours about anything and everything.

Until Nyx falls asleep. She's adorable.

She lays on her side facing the camera, her face is relaxed and calm, no emotion shown. Her Brown locks are sprawled out over her pillow, body tucked under her big grey duvet.

I smile at the woman in front of me.

Being the creepy mccreep'in  I am I fall asleep not bothering to end the call. My eyes doze off to the sound of her rhythmic breathing.

 My eyes doze off to the sound of her rhythmic breathing