11|Tonights Date

Ryker's parked outside my apartment

Ryker's parked outside my apartment. I look over to see his eyes already on me. Bush creeps up on my cheeks.

"Umm... So is it fancy or casual?" I asked Ryker to make sure I dressed appropriately for our date.

Our date.

I have a date with a fucking gorgeous man.

" Whatever you feel good, preferably sexy" he smirks at me. I snort.

Snort? seriously?

"Fancy it is. And you'll be back at 6 to pick me up?" he hums in response, his eye trained on my lips.

"Can I kiss you now?" he slightly whines, with a small pout making him adorable.

God this man. I have only known him 2 days and he already has a hold on me.

My voice is trapped in my throat so I just nod my head yes.

Before I can blink his lips are on mine again, with urgency to the kiss. The kiss is as best as the last with a sense of security and warmth to it. The kiss brings my body to life and heats up every atom of my being. He brings his hand up to cup the back of my neck to bring me closer, his tongue swips over my lips, for entrance.

Opening my mouth, his tongue dances with mine exploring, memorizing my mouth. I have to suppress a moan from escaping my throat at his assault on my lips.

After a couple more minutes of intense kissing, he pulls away. A whimper slipped out before I could stop and my eyes went wide. Looking at Ryker's body stiffen, he lets out a low groan while his jaw clenching and unclenching and eyes shut.

"Love, you should leave before I do something that should wait till after dinner. As much as I want to know , we need to wait. Ryker's says his voice going octaves lower and raspier. His eyes bore into mine, lust making his hazel-honey eyes turn shades deeper.

Fuck. that's hot.

I don't want him to wait.

But I know we should. And it's soothing that he wants it but will wait.

I gulp, my thighs clench together involuntarily due to the wetness his words just caused my pussy.

Ryker's eyes get drawn to my now clenched thighs, earning another groan.

" Please go get ready, unless you want to help with my situation" he says, glancing at his pronounced large tent that's formed in his pants from his cock.

Fuck he must be huge.

⏣⏣⏣⏣⏣

When I get inside I immediately rush past Cas and Hav to my room to find the perfect outfit.

Holy shit I have a date tonight!

I throw everything out of my closet assessing each piece of clothing i own, when i feel the presents of my friends in the doorway.