15|Tease

I wake up in a cold sweat, dry throat and racing heart

I look up to see Ryker in a deep sleep. So I look around for a clock. His alarm clock shows its 5:50am.

Not fucking bad, probably the longest and deepest sleep I had in years.

I turned back to Ryker seeing as I felt him move. Lucky he didn't wake.

My eyes study his face. His olive-tone skin on his nose bridge and cheeks are littered in freckles. Up close there are so many more then you see from afar. He has a small scar under his right eye. By his hairline above his left eye he has a heart shaped beauty mark. His lashes are so long. Thick brow that is relaxed in his sleep. His round burnt amber lips are slightly parted, making his defined jaw look less sharp. His black locks are everywhere out of control.

The more I look at him the more beautiful he becomes.

His arms tighten around my waist making me smile.

I lay my head back on to my other new favorite spot. Ryker's chest right below his head.

Feeling his breathing against my head and the light tap of his heart makes my eyes get heavy and mind shut down.

I fall back asleep to the thought of how comfortable I became to Ryker fast.

⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀⏀

I wake up again but this time when I look up I see his hazel-honey eyes. They are almost golden yellow with the sunlight. The specks of green shining bright in the sea of the golden brownish hues.

His lips have a simple small smile on them, making one inch onto my face.

"Hey sleepy head" his deep raspy morning voice echoes through my eardrums.

"What time is it?" When I hear my raspy scratchy voice, I clear my throat.

So embarrassing

"Almost 9" he says, inching his colossal hands under my shirt.

I freeze for a moment before I melt into his touch like a freaking toasted marshmallow.

The feeling of his rough but soft hands rub up and down my back. Comforting me, the shiver that runs up my spine as his index pad traces my vertebras. The hairs on my back stick up from the foreign yet familiar feeling.

His hands are so large they cover most of my back from hip to hip.

I didn't realize that I hadn't answered him until his hands abruptly stopped their motion. I look up to see Ryker face holds question.

"Okay what should we do, seeing as I slept in longer then intended? I tilt my head.

"Hmmm what should we do? How about I take you out for a late breakfast? That sound okay, love?"

I nod my head excitedly not wanting to have my time with him end.

"Can we stop at my place first so I can change?"