33|Moments

I wake up with my arms wrapped around Nyx and I nuzzle further into her warm scent

I wake up with my arms wrapped around Nyx and I nuzzle further into her warm scent. Humming I slowly open my eyes to see that I am not holding Nyx, but merely her pillow.

Well... that's not what I wanted.

Huffing, I push myself up and sit on the edge of the bed. I sit there trying to wake myself up. Hearing the faint noise of Nyx's laugh made my body jolt awake and ears perk up.

The smile that settles on my face doesn't last when I hear a guy chuckle. Standing up I walk out the bedroom down the hall into the open living/kitchen room to see Nyx standing in the kitchen and a man sitting on the kitchen stool with his back to me.

Stomping over, the urge to pummel the dudes face in for Nyx getting stronger. Meeting her eyes her smile dropped and changed to one of confusion then discomfort.

Not bothering to stop at the tinge of guilt I feel for making my girl uncomfortable around me doesn't stop the overpowering urge to pummel the dudes face in, maybe brake his nose.

The look on Nyx's face must catch the dudes attention so, as I am in arms reach of his shirt he turns on the stool for me to see it's my best fucking friend.

Roman.

Dropping my arm I sigh. "Roman... when did you get here?"

I completely forgot he texted he was coming over because Leo still has Cassidy over.

"Got here about 10 minutes ago." he shrugged.

Walking around the counter, I stand behind Nyx and wrap my arms around her, territorially. Even though I know Roman would never go for the girl I have been constantly yapping his ear off about. He's not that kind of guy.

He just chuckles at my actions.

I lay my head on top of Nyx's when she wraps her arms around my arms that are secure around her waist. She leans back on my chest letting me hold her body weight on me.

I don't mind.

Her ass is pressing against my thighs. I zone out when Nyx and Rom continue their conversation.

"It's almost lunch you would think the bitch would give Cassidy back to you by now it's almost 14 hours after their date ended." Rom's statement grabs my attention because I lost track of time.

"You would think it's past noon and I'm starving, plus I think that nap has allowed me to handle food."

I hum in response to that nap. It was the shit. I had my girl laying half way on my chest even though she's like barely half my size. And the warm scent of her hair.

God I wish I could fall asleep like that every night for the rest of my life.

Sleeping with Nyx next to me made me realize how perfectly her body fits with mine, from the way her hand rests in mine to the way her head fits in the crook of my neck, and how well my tongue fills her pussy.