34| Movie Marathon

I lay on Ryker's chest for the duration of the first and half Maze Runner movie and we are now half way through the second. Roman found microwave popcorn and made it after the first movie.

In the middle of a high intensity chase the door unlocks and opens. No one says who's there. Ryker immediately tightens his hold on me and slowly sits up.

Roman sits up and presses pause on the movie.

"Hello?" I call out, but I get a disapproving look from both the men. I mouth 'what', just receiving a shake of the head in return.

"Hey I'm back" Haven comes into view with the backpack on her shoulder.

"Where did you go? When did you leave? I thought you went back to sleep after breakfast?"

"Oh no once you went back to your room, got up and realized that the cooking lesson you and Cas got me for my birthday was today, so I left. And let me tell you it was Fucking Amazing!! I got to learn a whole shit ton of different ethnic cuisines"

"Oh shit! That's right, it would have been amazing if you didn't still have food still in your hair." I point out the bits of food in her hair.

"Shut up you slut" she huffs sitting next to Roman.

"Is Cas still seriously fucking not back?!" she questions when she doesn't see her here.

"Nope. she must really looovve that dick." I completely forget we have other people here and those people are the best friends of the dick Cassidy's fucking.

They just cough.

"Sorry." I kissed Ryker's jaw line as an apology.

Seriously Nyx, you act like you've been dating for fucking years!? You're like some love sick puppy. Get a hold of yourself!

He just smiles down at me with a shake of his head.

"Those two are hitting the 24 hour mark soon." Roman announces munching on popcorn.

"Damn he just needs to put his dick away. I want my friend back." Haven whines and my jaw drops and I look at her with fake hurt and a pout.

"No offence Nyx but you are pretty much fucking attached to Ryker's hip. I'm happy but I neeed a friend."

"I-i- ummm fuck fine" I huff. Ryker just wraps his arms tighter around my waist and pulls me flush against him and kisses the top of my head.

"See! He wouldn't let you go more then arms reach away from him. You two make me nauseous."

"Preach" Roman nods his head in agreement.

"You are all a bunch of fuck faces you know."

They all just laugh at me including Ryker.

Wiggle out of his grip and sit at the other end of the couch. This just encourages them to continue to laugh.

"You are supposed to be on my side Rye." I have no idea where the nickname came from but it got both the guys to shut up.

I look to Ryker and see he has a mix of sadness and happiness written on his face. I glance at Roman and he has sadness clear as day all over his face.

"What happened? Did I do anything?" I scooch closer to Ryker again and place my hand over his as it rests on his lap.

"No, Love, I just haven't heard anybody call me that in a long time." he sighs. Even though his answer is vague I piece it together.

Ryder used to call him Rye. Roman has known them for all their life.

"I'm sorry I didn't know." pulling Ryker in for a hug he let's me. He engulfs me into his arms and lays his head in the crook of my neck taking shallow breaths.

I just run my hand up and down his back. I look to my side to see Roman still sad but a glint of happiness is blooming on his face. I send him a small smile, hopefully as a comforting smile. He sends a small nod and smile of gratitude back.

Then when my eyes land on Haven she looks confused, out of place but nevertheless sad for both of the boys, even though she knows nothing of the situation. I just smile at her and nod my head over to Roman.

Getting my hint she offers her hand to Roman and he takes it.

I break the silence. "Let's finish the movie hmm?" the two settle on to the couch and have the bowl of popcorn in between them.

I slowly lift Ryker's head off me. " Hey, mind releasing me for a hot sec?" I asked quietly. He nods, letting me go.

I settle down on the couch so that I can watch TV. I open my arms silently asking Ryker to come lay down with me. He does in no time adjust himself on me so is sprawled across my body with his head in between my tits and arms wrapped around me. We both hum at the feeling. I just continue running my hand up and down his back while watching the resumed movie.

We made it through the rest of the Scorch Trials and started The Death Cure.

By the time we finish the movie it's almost 5:30 PM and we are all hungry.

"I don't feel like cooking again." I state. Ryker hums in agreement

"Me neither, I'm too tired" Haven says.

"And I can't cook for shit like that at all." Roman states.

"I would say let's go out but that's too much energy so... order in?" I look at everyone. I get nods of agreement.

"Alright what should we get?"

After what feels like hours of arguing we decide on Rosie's Diner. Best shit in town and they deliver so ya.

Ryker was just about to call when the front door opened.

Leo and Cassie walk hand in hand and a bag of food in their hands.

"Well look who decided to rejoin society" Roman announces.

Cassie just blushes.

"Welcome back rabbit 1 and rabbit 2" Haven jokes. Cassie sends her a glare.

"Fine I guess none of you fuckers want Rosies." Cassy smirks

"Wo wo hold up! Pass me some please!!!" I whine and a chorus of rumbling stomachs makes it very obvious we are all starving.

The two join us and we eat food as one big group watching movies for the rest of the evening.

 Authors Note

Hi! Im sorry for the really late up, but I promise I'll get another chapter in today hopefully.