37| Our Song

Coming down to Nyx's work to make sure was okay and she took a break was a fucking amazing idea

Coming down to Nyx's work to make sure was okay and she took a break was a fucking amazing idea. For one it eased me knowing I was there looking after her and secondly I got to have a sort of half-ish lunch date with her.

But my pretty little vixen decided to tease me with the way she gave me a view of what it would look like to have her bent over knees spread on a table, all from different angles.

God fucking damit was she the most perfect woman i have ever laid eyes on. With her hourglass figure accompanied by wide hips to hold her plump ass to her smaller waist that fits the length of my arm. Then to her perky tits that are the right handful, they bounce with each step she takes with her longer than normal legs for a short person. Not to mention the way her hips sway slightly with her every step.

She's graceful as she walks.

Don't even get me started on her face. She has a slender neck that reaches her jaw line that's in between sharp and dull. To her high cheekbones that alway hold a pink blush to them, over the bridge of her button nose that has small freckles adoring her soft porcelain skin. Fuck. her plump rosy lips send my hormones into a frenzy any time she speaks or smiles. I love her smile. Her teeth are straight except her one vampire tooth that's slightly tilted to the left. Lastly are her doe like eyes.

The ones that hold stories and secrets hidden behind the deep forest green and Bahama blue seas with grey cloud irises.

Shaking out of my daze I walk around the car and hop in revving the engine.

Looking over to Nyx as I pull out of the parking space she looks at me with curiosity. Watching her lips move as she speaks pulling me back into my daydream.

Registering her words seconds after she spoke them I gave her an answer.

"I was frozen in place and stuck in la la land because of your beauty." i smile at her, realizing how rom com cheesy that sentence is.

She just bursts into an extreme fit of giggles that turn into a laughing fit.

Her melodic laugh has me swooning at the sight and sound of her so carefree, I'm going in not being able to stop myself.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes as I laugh along with her, staring at each other. Our laughter dies down but the smiles remain.

"That was so fucking cheesy i-i cant" she say her voice still out of breath.

'Well it true as much as you were a fucking tease in there your beauty captivates me Nyx.'

Why the fuck am i spilling everything?!

"Oh.. um thank you" she just blushes.

"So where are you taking me before I have to be back at work at 5?"

"Hmm that is for me to know and you to find out." I smile at her.

I'm planning on taking her to my house so we can sleep. The walk in the park can wait for another day.