36|Lunch Break

The morning rush from the farmers market happening was busy as fuck

The morning rush from the farmers market happening was busy as fuck. It's now near 1:30 and I can finally take my much needed break.

Sitting in the back section of the restaurant where nobody is seated I pull out my phone and check my messages.

There are a couple from Haven and Cassidy talking about not being ready for classes tomorrow.

Neither am I.

A butt load of texts from Ryker caught my eye.

|Hey, how's work? Busy?

Sent 9:45 AM

| it's probably busy. Are you taking breaks?

Nyx are you drinking water?

The doctor said you need to be pacing yourself, and

keep hydrated.

Sent 10:00 AM

| baby?

| Hello?

Sent 10:30 AM

| Have you taken a break? It's been 3 hours now?

Sent 11:23 AM

|You need to take a break.

Sent 11:56 AM

| come on Love, you have to go slow.

Sent 12:01 PM

| you need to eat before you pass out again.

Nyx please answer me, I'm worried.

Sent 12:37 PM

| thats it you are taking a fucking break even if i have to

drag you from work.

Sent 1:12 PM

He is so cute when he worries. Sure he might be right. I have a slight dizziness but I'm fine, I'm sitting down and drinking water.

A break see.

Before I can answer his texts a hand is placed on my shoulder.

Freaking me the fuck out i whip my head to see who's there with a beating heart i see the tatted hand i have become accustomed to these past 2 weeks.

Looking up the arm of the hand I see Ryker's handsome face with a look of concern on his face, but is washed away with relief when he sees the growing smile on my lips.

A smile that I find myself smiling only in his presence.

"Hey" Ryker's the first to speak.

"Hey" looking at him then at the space around me on the booth then the empty spot across from me. I decide to scootch my ass over so he can sit next to me because if i'm being completely honest the spot across form me looks way to fucking far away.