5|Mystery Girl

As I walk out of the studio my face is hit with a fresh autumn breeze

As I walk out of the studio my face is hit with a fresh autumn breeze. My warm cheeks and flushed body cools with the wind.

My apartment is a good 20 minute walk and I need that time to clear my head. I decided to cut through the park. Only the moon and the north star are visible over all the city night life.

As I look ahead of the path i can hear some people yelling by the soccer field, i squint my eyes to see a couple of guys playing soccer by the looks of it. I keep walking until I trip over my own goddamn shoe lace.

Jumping on one foot to fix it I topple over on my ass.

"MOTHER FUCKER, fuuucckk me, such a clumsy bitch i am.'' I mutter the last bit. "How is it possible that i can fucking do dance shit yet trip on my shitty fucking tied shoelace, like the fuck?" I say under my breath to myself as I get up from the ground.

I look over to the soccer field and see the guys have stopped their game and are looking for the source of probably my swearing. Fuck did they hear me? Shit how embarrassing.

I was about to continue walking when I felt the presence of someone behind me. Their eyes burning holes in the back of my head makes my stomach turn and send shivers down my spine. Something was wrong, way wrong.

Before my brain could catch up with my body, my feet were already veering me off the path, on the grass towards the guys on the soccer field.

When suddenly my feet come to a halt and I see three guys sitting on the bench to the side. 

I have no idea why my feet took me here. My spine shivers again from whoever is now following me. I look ahead at the guys who are a few feet away on the bench to see them already looking at me.

As my feet take more steps towards them I take in all their features.

The blonde with brown eyes one, on the left has a small smile on his lips. Covered in sweat and has a jersey on, but he's hunched over so I can tell what team he is in. He looks cute.

The brown haired, blue eyed glasses guy, in the middle, has a straight face and furrowed brows. A sweater was on with the hood up so I was not able to tell if he had a bad haircut or not. He crosses his arms as my eyes shift to the last guy.

My eyes go slightly wide when I look at the last guy, closet to me on the right. HOT FUCKING DAM he is beautiful, not just sexy but beautiful.

His wavy black hair that's that right length, piercing hazel almost honey brown eyes, face clad in freckles, strong, sharp jaw line. His lips are plump. Eyebrows shaped to perfection. I am so busy soaking in this man's beauty, trying to find a flaw but can't.

My search is interrupted when I hear a throat clearing. I start to get self-conscious of my sweaty body and greasy ponytail. I feel the tips of my ears and cheeks going pink. I was about to say hi when I felt someone coming up behind me and I bolted toward pretty boy.