14|Unfolded

* MENTION OF SUICIDE *

Nyx just went to change in my washroom, giving me enough time to compose myself.

Why was she scared? Not fucking scared, petrified. What made her so petrified? She was fine, then it was like a switch went on and she was trapped in her head. The look in her eyes had my heart shattering. Her beautiful eyes were bloodshot and glassy from her tears. The way she clung to me like I was her life line had me scared but so fucking happy that it was me for her.

My thoughts are interrupted by Nyx coming out of the washroom.

"Fuck me" I mutter hoping she didn't hear me.

She tilts her head silently asking what I said. I just shake my head.

"Umm the pants don't fit because you're too tall." she's just standing there in just my tshirt with her bare legs on display. Her porcelain skin is bright in the night light of the moon. The shirt reaches below her knees and falls off her shoulder. Her hair is now cascading down her back.

She is the epitome of beauty.

All mine.

She hands me the pants but I'm just stuck here staring her up and down.

"Is there something on my face?" Nyx starts to rub all over her face.

"No, no baby there, nothing you're just beautiful." I chuckle.

"Oh okayy.... Thank you." she gets all flushed. I was about to ask her to watch a movie when her phone started ringing off the hooks.

"Oh shit that's Haven she's going to flip. Fuck! Fuck me" she rambles

"Gladly" Shit oh shit did i just say that.

"Fuck sorry I umm... shit. Fuck. I don't know what I'm doing just uhh.. Um forget I said that." I ramble. I feel my cheeks and ear heat up.

And she just bursts out laughing. Making me blush a shit ton more.

"Stop! Please" I cover my face with my hands

Her laughing dies down. Before I could peek through my fingers. Her delicate hands take mine and pry them off my face making me look deep into her captivating doe eyes.

Somehow we are now merely inches away, I dip my head down while she goes up on her toes so our noses are brushing. I can feel her hat breath on my face.

"I want to kiss you. Can I?" I say just above a whisper. Even though I see the want in her eyes I still ask, knowing she could not.

I mean she did kiss you not even 10 minutes ago dipshit

She gives me the green light by nodding her head.

I was so fucking close to feeling those plump lips when her phone rings again.