17| Flashback

We're now driving in the car to the breakfast place Ryker's wanted to take me

His hand rests on my thigh.

The heat from his hand burns my skin through his sweats.

We both completely forgot about the time so after this morning's incident I just decided to wear a pair of his older sweats so that they fit me better.

No at fucking all.

They are rolled up 4 times in the legs and twice on the waist while also having the drawstring tight.

I don't blame him for wanting to get out of there after he just flashed his friends his dick.

Wow. that sounds worse than it was.

No, it was bad.

My mind starts to wander back to when Ryker went to have a shower

~Flashback~

"You, Love are a fucking tease." Then he kisses me right behind my ear.

Fuck.

He pulls away and I feel myself melting to his arms that are still wrapped around me.

"Let me have a quick shower then I'll take you for some breakfast." he says lowly with that voice that could make me drop to my knees.

"Mkay"

Shit. my voice came out breathless.

Then he just fucking unwraps himself from me and leaves me trying to re mold my mushed brain.

Asshole.

I go and sit on the bed observing the wall of memories captured within photos.

I hear the shower turn on so to stop myself from letting my brain go to my dirty section I pull out my phone to text the girls group chat.

Seeing as i haven't checked it since well not since I sent a quick text saying I wasn't coming home.

My Sluts

| Hav | SLUT WHAT?!?!

Sent Yesterday 9:45 PM

| Cas | GET THAT DICK!!

Sent Yesterday 9:46 PM

|GO GIRL!!

                                                                                    I'll tell you bitches when I get home |

                                                                                                                             Sent 9:05 AM