Her second chance mate

************************************

Warning Contains :

•mature content
•offensive language
•themes which may not be suitable for younger readers

*****************************
Information of Werewolf :

Alpha ( The highest rank)

Alphas are the wisest,strongest,highest ranking member of the pack as they hold absolute control over their pack members. Alphas are dominant over all in the wolves in the pack. Alpha know what need to do and best for the pack.

Beta (The second rank) :

The term beta wolf refers to the wolf that is sort of second command. This is the second highest rank in the pack after the alpha. If their alpha is not around then beta have the charge to look after the pack. They are like the left hand of the alpha.

Omega ( The last rank) :

Omegas are the lowest pack member. Most of omegas are women's. Male omegas are rare. They are weak, vulnerable. Female omegas can get pregnant so do male omegas.In this story a boy born to an omega male.

Heat:

Omegas are the one who most cants bear the pain. Alpha and beta can control their heat when it comes unlike omega. Most of the omega get raped due to their heat because they release their pheromones strongly to get the other unmated wolves attention.If alpha in heat, they want their mate besides them to let their desire go. If the alpha is unmated then no one can't stop the alpha to mate with other one.

Mate,mark,bond :

Mate are like soulmates. Each werewolf has a mate. The mates are their destined soulmates and they choosen by the moon goodness (the god) . Werewolf usually find their mate after their first shift which is usually between the age of 16-17. Mates are so overprotective and possessive towards their mate especially the females. They can find their mates by their smells. If the mates sense their mate by the scent then they will go to the mating process and mark their mate. The mates only can scent their soulmates kinda like they have sweet fruits smell . They have the urge to near the smell and follows the scent. After finding their mate they will mate like having sex and during that time the mate bite their other mate on their neck and it will turn to be a mark like a tattoo. After the mating they can feel each other's emotions. They can also communicate through their mind link. The alpha can mind link the beta and their mate.

Female alpha :

Female alphas can't get pregnant. They are generally born with a penis instead of a vagina. They are so arrogant, cold, loud towards everyone except their mate. Most of the female alphas get a female mate. It's rare to get a male mate for the female alpha.
Example :The dom one can't get pregnant but the sub one will. So if a female alpha found their mate who was a low rank member that was female or male will be the one get pregnant. And is a beta find their mate, the sub one will get pregnant, and the dom one's pussy will become a dick when they intimate. Moon godness never pair a alpha female and alpha female. If like this happens then it will be more difficult to gave birth and the female have to give birth. So the sub one will get pregnant and the dom one can't .

Jamie's information :