Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty

************************************
Warning :Sexual content (21+)
************************************

Anu's Pov:

Night ~~

My outfit

Walking towards the kitchen to drink some water after a warm shower and again went to my office because of daicy

She looks so tired and pale. She ask me to give her a day off tomorrow. Worries for her health I told her to take rest. Rose giving a hard time with her mood swings lol. I saw my brother coming towards me before sits on a stool. He cleared his throat to get my attention and I faced him curiously.

Anex :"They are back. And you should go to sleep its late you know? "
(He said in concern and I shrug)

Me:"Yeah I should. And I have to teach someone a lesson for coming home late"
(He chuckled and nodded while smirking)

Anex:"Go on then, Jamie must be waiting for you ~"
(He said while going towards his room with a mischievous grin. I titled my head in confusion and make my way to our bedroom)

I open the door of our room but why is here so dark. I search the switch and switch on to only witness the whole room is decorated with roses. My wolf begin to howl in my head that I have to block her. I looked around confused and also with a excited face. I heard the bathroom door open and there is my m-mate?........ I gulp staring at him. His face is all red from blush and I couldn't take my eyes off from his thighs. W-what is he wearing? I can feel my pants being tight and my gaze shift to his exposed tummy. Beautiful. He was looking down at the whole time.i gulp when he started to come forward to stand infront of me. I watched his all movements with a heat in my body whenever he try to say something. He slowly looks up at me making eye contact with me. I breathe out staring at his brown eyes that suddenly turn to his wolf blue ocean one.

His outfit :

Jamie:"H-how d-do I-I l-look? "
(He shuttering while speaking while I just want to squeeze him in my arms)