Her second chance mate

Chapter Nineteen

Jamie's Pov :

A month later ~~

My outfit :

I munch the omelette that mark gave me because I am too lazy to cook something

I munch the omelette that mark gave me because I am too lazy to cook something. This whole month, anu became so busy with her work and I barely get to see her. After she finished her work, she comes back to our bedroom too late that I couldn't talk to her. And guess what? My sister is pregnant!!! Not only her, Rose was the first one who told us about her pregnancy followed by my sister, Clara. We are so happy about them though I love kids and want my owns pups. I am ready to mate with anu but that naughty alpha girl always shrug it off like I was joking about that. I am hundred percent sure about my decision. Anu was trying to show her emotions now. She laugh, tell jokes, hang out with her beta's like they used to be. She kisses me whenever she get chance. If her members are around, she will kiss me confidently. We make out a lot but not so long she would eventually stop saying 'you are not ready for this mate and I have to respect your decision " Ahhh why can't she see my desire for her in my eyes. I snapped out of my thoughts when Mark shouts my name.

Me:"H-huh? Oh sorry what were you saying? "
(I said nervously and he shook his head playfully)

Mark:" I said, we should go shopping. You know buy some stuff for us"
(I looked at him puzzled and he sign in defeated )

Me:"But why though? I have a lot of clothes and a new one? Nah! I am not coming! "
(I deadpanned. He looked at me annoyingly)

Mark:"I won't take a no and you have to come with me! We have to buy some sexy clothes for you! You always wear baggy clothes. Don't you want anu to make love with you? "
(My face heat up and I hide my face in my hands. He laughed at my tomato face)

Me:"Y-yeah... I-I want it"
(I stuttered while playing with my fork. He sit in front of me with his coffee while I put the last bite of my omelette in my mouth)

Mark:"So we should go to the mall! We will pick some breathtaking outfits that anu will die for you "
(I nodded shyly and we two went to our rooms to get ready)

Anu's Pov:

My outfit :

I signed tiredly while massaging my tembles

I signed tiredly while massaging my tembles. I lean back on my chair and closes my eyes exhausted.

My wolf :"Tired love? "
(I chuckled at her while nodding )

Me:"So tired! After a long month, I finished the work. Now I have some peaceful time. I should go meet my little mate and cuddle with him. "
(I smiled warmly while looking outside of my window)

My wolf :" Don't you think it's time? We have to mate him anu. I am going crazy without him. If you mate with him then I can also mate his wolf. "
(I stared at the ceiling and shook my head as no. She huffed annoyed )

Me:"I don't think so Wolfie. He is just so fragile and I am scared, what if I might hurt him? What if he is not ready yet? Why if I lost control and attack him? I just... I just can't let that happen! "
(My eyes became glossy and she signed sadly)

My wolf :"We won't hurt him. He want us anu! I want him. "
(I chuckled at her inpatient and nodded slowly but surely feeling her need)

Me:"I want him too! I want to take his innocence! I want to make him scream my name while I fuck the shit out of him! I want him to moan through our kiss!I want to love him! I don't want to sex with him but make love with him. He is so precious to me and I will make him feel good. I love you Jamie.... My little mate"
(I smile brightly while my wolf is in excitement. I sat up from the chair and left to see my mate)

Anex's Pov:

I just came from my bedroom after checking Annie. She was sleeping when I get to our bedroom so I didn't disturb her and came down to watch some movie. In the middle of the movie, I saw anu coming out from her office and hurry to go upstairs but I stopped her by calling her name. She looked at me annoyed and I chuckled

Me:"Sis! Jamie is not in the room"
(I announced and she frown her eyebrows while walking towards me and sit beside me in the couch)

Anu:"Huh? Why is he not here? Where is he? "
(She asked while laying on the couch and I smiled at her)

Me:"He went out with Mark and Philip. They told me, they have to buy some groceries and clothes"
(She suddenly sat up and I glanced at her glaring eyes confused)

Anu:"Out? With Philip? Why didn't he ask permission to me before going out? It's dangerous outside!"
(she said angrily and I signed annoyingly hearing her whining)

Me:"Really anu? Are you jealous or what?! I know you don't like Phillip near your lovely mate but they are friends okay!!And they asked me if they can go out because your busy ass was working so yeah. "
(I said already done by her annoying ass that blabbering how she hate Phillip because he is so clingy towards Jamie.)

Anu:" Aishhhh! Oh I forgot to inform you! In next week, the flower festival staring so be prepared. Inform this to our people and tell them to start the arrangement from tomorrow! "
(She said in a happy tone and I nodded at her also smiling. We watch some movies in the mean time and anu became so tired that she went to her room to take rest)

Jamie's Pov:

I gulped at the clothes that mark gave me to try on. We purchased a lot of items like, Make up items, some long socks, reveling outfits, and etc. Now I am wearing a baby blue skirt with a crop top that showing my tummy perfectly. The skirt is so small almost showing my inner thighs. We asked anex to know what type of clothes anu like in me and he told us she loves skirts and little tops on me. So we took so many clothes that are skirts and tops of course but a maid outfit caught my eye and I also took them. I blushed and looks at myself in the mirror before stepping out from the dressing room while closing my eyes nervously to don't want to see their reaction.
Silence?But then...

Mark and Philip :"OMG!!!!!!!!"
(I flinched and looked at them shocked. Their mouth are hung low while checking me out that I looked away shyly.)

Me:"S-so..... How do I look guys? "
(I asked nervously while biting my lips and they gasps at me)

Mark:"You look gorgeous jam! Look at that pretty ass! Im gonna die huhuhu "
(I laughed at his overreact and Philip blushed hardly while staring my tummy. I hide my tummy with my hands and smiled at him shyly)

Phillip :"Oh fuck! If you are not anu's mate,then I will surly gonna make you mine"
(He smiled teasly while I blush like a tomato)

Me:"Aishh!!"
(They laugh together and I stood there awkwardly)

Mark:"I know right?! I am sure, anu will be in shock seeing you in this clothes. Come on change your clothes! Next place is bikni store"
(Aishhh this people. I nodded with my blushing face and get in the changing room)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Feel free to comment
Thanks for the vote cuties
Wait for next chapter