Her second chance mate

Chapter three

Jamie's pov:

Two days later~~

I headed to the alpha William's office with the other maids because god's know for what! I was so tired from the work and just want to embrace my bed but it's all ruined because of this meeting. One of the maid knocked on the office door and we heared a 'come in' from inside. We all went inside quietly as possible and closed the door after. The alpha was sitting on his office chair and straighten before giving us a glare.His mate is also presented here with the beta.The Luna was sitting on the other chair and the beta was standing behind the alpha. My sister hold my hands firmly from the dominance he was showing and my wolf whimperd softly.

Office room :

Alpha William :"So , I asked you all to come here for a important matters to tell you! "(He coldly said while looking at us deadly serious)

(He coldly said while looking at us deadly serious)

Luna Elizabeth :" Which is, we all know that tomorrow is full moon day and the high rank members have to attend the function that held in the forest were other pack members will be also invited. We want you all to inform you that we will come late tomorrow night and give you a day off. So you have to work only in the light time and can rest. "
(The Luna completed.We bowed respectfully. My plan is going to held that day and we will be free from this miserable life. About my wolf, well he talks to me when I was sick. I don't know what happened to me but when I get my wolf in the first time I felt the same pain in my heart like someone is stabbing. But after my wolf blocked me from talking to him I did felt that pain Evey night. But I just shrugged it off and continue to listen to the alpha who going through his paper work)

Alpha William :"So that's for today! Go back to your work! "
(We bowed again and exit from there immediately and rushed to continue our house work.I put the remaining dish to the bowl but flinched when my sister hugged me from side. I looked at her confused )

Me:"What is it sis? Why are you smiling like you are so happy about something ? "
(I asked while drying the plates )

Annie:" Oh it's because we have a day off tomorrow and that day we will be out from here to start a new life! "
(she squealed excitedly and I just chucked at her)

Me:"Of course we will be! But be alert OK? I can't imagine what they will be up to when they know about us escaping! "
(I looked at my sister in fear and anxiety. She squeezed my shoulder softly to ease my fear)

Annie:" I know we will make it out safely and sound. Don't think negative. Be positive about our plan and if they find us then let them be. At least we tried to escape! The first I was the one who shivers like a little puppy and you were the fearless wolf but now look at you! You are shivering alot jam "
(She chuckle softly but I know she is scared to the upcoming danger that we get intoo)

Me:"Yeah yeah whatever! "
(I rolled my eyes playfully as we continue our work)

Night ~~

Annie's pov: