Her Second chance mate

Chapter Thirty-two

Jamie's Pov:

3 Months later~

I carefully sat on the couch in the living room with the luna Loka who helps me to sit comfortably while i time to time glance at the front door in hope to see anu. She went to check on the boarder with anex who informed her about the attack that happened last night. Its been hours that she left from here and it almost lunch time now. Anu was always beside me during my cramps and she didn't tell me no when i ask her what i wants. She wash me, feed me,cook for me because she don't trust the maids. My tummy become double in the past few months and i can't even walk by myself properly. Anu would carry me whenever i like to go and hired personal maid for me and its an omega boy. His name is josh and he is so cute and sweet. He took care of me the absence of anu and we became thick friends. He also don't have close friends because he has trust issues but he love anu very much. He said ,anu saved him when he was brutally beaten by his alpha and ask him to join this pack that he did glandly. He said, anu was treating him like her own brother and give him all respect that he didn't get from his pack. He lost his parents when he was a little boy. He has a brother but he is also a jerk like the alpha and anu gave a best beat before taking josh here. I saw josh coming from the kitchen after making my fruits salad.

Josh:"Here you go jamie. I made this myself because alpha strictly orderd me to not let any maids cook for you so here eat it!"
( He put the juicy salad on the table before sitting beside me after bow at me and the luna. He sat on my left side while the luna in the right.)

Me:" She is being a mom to me these day and it make me like i am a baby. I told her its okay for me to cook myself. But who would listen to me !"
( I pout angrily while my wolf growl at me annoyed because he enjoys when anu treat me like this. )

Loka(luna):" Aww its okay jamie. You knew how much she cares about you and the baby inside your womb. She just scared to not happen the same thing from the past. "
( My wolf scowl at me while i try to maintain my smile. I don't want to lose my first child and also anu's dreams about our child.)

Me:" Okay okay i will eat. But why is she not here yet?! She went to the boarder early in the morning and didnt came back yet! "
( I fold my hands with a cute angry pout. Mark chuckle while feeding his daughters baby food and the babies giggles at him . The others were probably in their rooms with their babies. )

Mark:"Oh the luna is horny i think~ The alpha will be here soon jamie! Try to calm your hormones down a little."
( H-he did not said that infront of this god damn people. I blush hardly while glaring at mark who was wiggling his eyebrows teasly while josh and luna laughed at my red face. Its true Though! I missed feeling her body against me but what should we do? This little devil inside me always kick whenever anu try to make love to me. )

Anu:" Baby I'm back!"

Josh:"Oh look at jamie's face!! He is blushing lol!"
( They all laughed while i desaperately look towards the front door that wide open by the guards and the people in the living room attention diverted to the direction were anu jogging towards me in hurry)

Loka(luna):" Oh here they are! Welcome back childrens!"
( She give a big hug to anu who also give her mother a lovely hug before spriting towards me and kneel down infront of me while holding her chest where the heart is hanging a beutiful smile. Followed by others with bruises on there face.)

Anu:"Darling~"
( I chuckle at her romantic act and blink my eyelashes at her who was staring at me in adoration.)

Me:" What's wrong honey? Why are you acting so weird suddenly? "
(I teased her which she scoffs at me dramatically. Clara,rose,kevin came out from their rooms with the babies before hugging their mates. )