Her second chance mate

Chapter Thirty-One

************************************ Warning: Sexual content. ************************************

Jamie's Pov:

3 months later~

Its been three months we announced my pregnancy to the pack members and they are so excited and happy to hear the news. Anu was always beside me the whole time and never let me to do any works but i have to check the omegas and the kids right? She assigned annie to look after the daycare because annie wanted to help me. Here i am sitting in anu's office couch annoyingly, I have been here an hour now and do nothing. Im bored aishhh! My wolf let out a whine that catched anu's attention. She look over at me with a grin and i pout.

Anu:"A little more babe, the work almost finished and after that we will go swimming hmm?"
(I bounce on the couch excitely and anu gave me a concerned growl. Ofcoure the mother is scared about the baby! My tummy become more big than a usual three months Pregnant tummy. I guess the baby is so big and chubby thats why my tummy is so big. I am wearing a big full-sleev yellow shirt that below my thighs with a pink shorts. The shirt is anu's because my clothes are not fitting me anymore because my tummy so anu gave it to me. I have mood swings and anu never even try to make me sad. She bring me delicious sweets and food that make me drool, buy anything i crave for even if its night. She is so sweet and caring and come home early to just took care of me aww.)

Me:" Im sorry I'm sorry don't be panic baby, I sometimes forget that I'm pregnant hehe. So did you finshed ? I want to go swimming!!"
(She chuckle while putting her work stuff aside and stood up. She is wearing black tight full sleev shirt that suit her perfect tone body with a ripped black jeans. I gups averting my gaze anywhere but her. She came to me before help me to stood up and giggles checking me out up and down. I blush and pinched her arms )

Anu:" O-ow!What was that for?!! "
(She pout at me and glare at her with my blushy cheeks. Oh god i am craving for her touch! She been so gentle and careful around this past mothes. Ofcourse we share kiss and cuddles but i want more. I dont know if its because of my mood swings but i just want to push her on the couch and ride her so badly!! She have been making her body so build and sexy that even i cant let rid of my hormones from me.)

Me:"Its because you were checking me out like I'm a meat for you!"
(Thats right! I cant ask anu that i am horny for her .I'm just too shy to ask her and even if i ask, she tells me 'you are pregnant jamie, i don't want to hurts you or the baby'. She always say that whenever i try to seduce her wearing skirts but seeing my tummy she say no to me. That sometimes frustrated me. So this swimming topic is a chance for me to let her know i am needy. Evil smrik)

Anu:"Baby no, i was not checking you out. Its just....you looks so cute with this tummy and i just can't control it but wanted to squeeze you."
(Aww~ I giggles looking at her shy face that gaze on my tummy.)

Me:"Yeah you are the reason why i am like this remember?"
(i teased and she nods proudly and smile at me cheekly)

Anu:" Its not like i forced you to make love with me! You are the most needy kitty when we get intimate and always ask me to fuck you eventhough you were tired as fuck and wanted to go another rounds. Also, your sweet pleads and moans are not letting me to just lay on the bed like a dumb dog and do nothing to you, not complain me darling!"
(Aishhhh this teasy girl. I can feel my face is heating up and i looks at her in shock! She just said like that infornt of me! I pulled her ear so hardly and she hiss from pain)

Me:"Dont you dare to talk like that infront of me alpha! I warn you! I dont want my pup to be pervert alpha like you!Hmphh!"
(i let go off her ear and she rubbed them while pouting at me. I smirk and walk out while swinging my hips side by side to tease her. I heard her let out a hard breath. My plans are working. The pack have so many waterfalls places so i already decided to ask anu to take me there. )