Her second chance mate

Chapter Nine

Anu's Pov

Next day ~

I slowly opened my eyes to adjust the sunlight that coming from the open window. I rubbed my eyes and try to get up but something was stopping me. I looked beside me to just see that the most beautiful sight of my mate who is snuggling into my chest with his hands and legs are wrapped around me. I looked at him amusely and put some of his hair behind his ear. He is so cute and beautiful while sleeping. Oh look at those pouty lips.i smiled but then the yesterday's incident came into my mind. How did I found my mate in a unpleasant way,how did my brother found his mate. Oh god I have to consult our pack doctor Who knows about the things like this and how do I deserve a mate again after these years. I have to get up but this little mate is not letting me go. I chuckled softly. Some minutes of struggles I finally make it out from his grip and slowly stand up from the bed quietly as possible. He whined in sleep and started to touch the place where I were laying so I fastly put a pillow in the bed and he snuggled into them. His injuries are now healed with the help of our witch doctor and she said, it will take some time to heal the marks but he won't feel any pain anymore. I will meet her at her house. I looked at my mates. He is wearing a pink oversized hoodie that daicy brought me from her mate and a boxer. The boxer is loose for him but what should I do? I will tell my brother to take him to the mall with his mate. They can't stay here with their dirty clothes. I stood there some minutes to admire my mate's face. I'm not gonna accept you as my mate nor reject you! What if you do the same things that she did to me hmm? What if you betray me? I can't love anyone like I loved her!i just can't! She was my weakness and my everything !I won't let you to broke my heart little mate! I will show you my bad side and make you to hate me! The moongodness did a mistakes that you become my mate! The devil's mate. You deserve someone better, someone who will take care of you, who don't have a crazy past like mine! So sleep well mate and be prepared to face the hell. I entered the bathroom to take shower.

My outfit :

Time skip ~~

Time skip ~~

Jamie's Pov:

I woke up from my sleep and sit up in my still closed eyes. I yawned tired and open my eyes and smiles. This is the best sleep I have ever had. I winded my eyes after realizing this is not my room nor the cell but a beautiful luxury room with a TV? I looked around in panic and get off from the bed and entered into a bathroom I think. Wow the bathroom is also perfect. I stripped my clothes off and get into to take a shower. After ten seconds ,I finished my shower and put the towel around my body while going back to the room. Some clothes were placed on the bed and I smile looking at them. They looks cute! just my type. I put the clothes on and suddenly my tummy growls. I blushed and walk out from the room.

My outfit: