Her second chance mate

Chapter Forty

Jamie's Pov:

Next day>>>

Jamie's outfit:

Don't be a pussy jamie, just ask her

Don't be a pussy jamie, just ask her. Take a deep Breath, in and out once more in and out! I try not to spill something stupid and enters our a room that anu was slept last night after a chat with my friends. I have to ask anu why was she sleeping in the guest room last night after her meeting! She didn't even wish me morning and I'm so pissed right now. Okay I was being a bitch lately but i can't control my fear knowing that, bella will defenatly gonna ruin our life and probably make anu fall for her. I was sad and also mad at anu when she sleep in the other room leaving me and the pups. Yeah she planted her pheromones to the pups so they won't woke up in the middle of the night and get a peacful sleep but what about me?!!!! My wolf was angry at me and blocked me from communicate him. So i decide to sort this out with her. Yesterday, she was with the rogues and i saw how bella was looking at her. She better not mess with me.Anu, that devil is also playing along with her like they are still mates. I was fuming in anger but my pups woke up from their slumber and i should breatfeed them so i left.While we having our dinner, anu was so joyful when jason brought bella's topic there.I glance at the door knob that i was holding and signed. But before i open the door, the door swag open by anu who was all dressed up in her usual clothes. She looks at me confused but then rolled her eyes and this make me more angry. I pushed her inside the room before also getting in and lock the door. She looks me in amusement but then smrik and walk toward the couch and sat on it. She parted her thighs and balance her body weight with her elbows while looks at me licking her lips. Focus. Go away dirty mind!!!!

Room:

Anu's Outfit:

Anu's Outfit:

Me:"Stop this anu! I know you are trying to make me jealous but its not working at all!"(I screamed at her while my hands on my hips and glare at her

(I screamed at her while my hands on my hips and glare at her. She raise her eyebrows and chuckles)

Anu:"What are you talking about? I am not making anyone jealous here!
And if you somehow feel like that , and its not my problem!"
(How dare she?! I growl at her angrily but whom are you challenging with dumb! She is a damn alpha and my growl just looks like a whine to her.)

Me:"Oh so are you telling I gone crazy or something?! How could you say that to your own mate?! Is she more important to you now?"
(My eyes began with tears and anu looks at me concerned. She try to approch me but i backed away while glaring at her)

Anu:"Hey what are you saying baby?! How can i let someone take your place? You are misunderstanding-"
(She hold my hands but i yanked it off. I look away and said)

Me:"I Know it! You still love her don't you? You still care about her but not me! You still want her thats why you are avoiding me. If you want to be with her then its okay, me and the pups will leave-"
(Before i can finish the sentence, anu pinned me against the locked door behind me while her eyes are pearing at mine. I whimpered seeing her eyes turn yellow other than red. My lips trembled and my body felt numb)

Anu:"Don't you dare to spill that! Don't you dare to say i want you to leave. I am your alpha and mate so you should listen to me not someone who don't know any shit about our life! Me and you decide what we want or don't want! You and the pups are my responsibility to take care of. You are the half part of my heart and i will not let you go nor our pups! Understood?!"
(My legs felt week hearing how dominant her voice to hear and nods my head multiple times. My mouth felt dry and i gulp still looking at her yellow orbs before she pulled me against her warm body by my waist. I lost in her glowing eyes before its turn to red and i collapse on her hard chest. Hopefully, anu catched me before i fell and pick my up in a bridal style and make me lay on the bed. I close my eyes when i met with the comfy pillow that on anu's sent and snuggle to it. I lay on my side facing the other side and i felt her strong arms around my exposed waist. I try to pull down but anu forced her left hand slide inside and draw circles with her fingers on my belly.)

Anu:"Im sorry for using my alpha tone on you jamie.I couldn't control myself when you said that you and the pups will leave me.Do you know how much i crazily in love with you guys!"
(She put her right hand under my head and put her head in the crook of my neck while kissing my mark. I close my eyes from the feeling of her lips and move closer to her so, anu was literally on top of my side.)

Me:"Im sorry too anu for doubting you. I just felt insecure after knowing that she is still your ex mate and i can see how she looks at you. I'm sure, she still have feelings for you!"
(I clench the pillow under me while she continues to kiss on my neck to my ear before slightly biting them and i let out a soft moan.)

Anu:"Baby let her look at me the way she wants but remember this................ I Lee Anu.The Alpha Of BloodLust Pack, Only Have Eyes On Her Little Mate Jamie!"
(I look up at her in desire before i slammed my lips on her sucking them hungrily. She let out a sexy groan and quickly came on top of me while hold my hands above my head and pinned them down on the bed. She grip my hands in a firm hold before holding them in her left hand. Her right hand make its way under my baggy t-shirt and cares my belly bottom.)

Me:"I want you right now alpha~"
(I moan in between our slopy yet hot kiss and she roughly slide her warm tongue inside my mouth. I struggle in the hold but she didn't let me go and lay inbetween my lengs. She bite my lips a bit harder that i taste my blood but she continue to suck them. She broke the kiss noticing im out of breath and continue to torture my neck with her sharp teeth.I move my head a side to give her more space in my neck and she didn't waste any time before suck on my mark that i saw stars. I moan from the plessure and she continue to give me hickeys while she begin to grind on me.)

Anu:"Fuck darling! You already make my cock go hard ugh!"
(She ripped my upper clothes off after making sure that i have all the marks that she gave me on the neck.But before she attack on my nipple, we heard a knock on the door and i let out a frustrated sign.)

Me:"Who the heck is now?! I'm gonna kill whoever it is!"
(I growl and anu stood up leaving me all hot and needy. She wink at me and i saw how hard her cock right now through her pants. I blush before covering my upper body with the blacket meanwhile anu open and talk to gods know who because her giant body is covering the person. )

Anu:"Alright! I will be there in a minute.Go tell them to meet me in my office!"
(She close the door behind her and faces me. She grins and get on the bed before hugging me tightly. I hug her back)

Me:"Hmm what was that baby? Is there anything going on?"
( I ask while caring her head. She hummes before broking our hug and let the banket go off from me. I shiver due to her cold breath hitting my bare neck.)

Anu:"I gotta go sweetheart~ Something came up and i can't cancel that. I will see you tonight at the same room so,be ready for me!"
(She whispered in my ear and slightly
Bites it. I whined but she shut me up with her lips. After a one last peak on my lips, she walk out. I sign but grin and blush knowing what will happen tonight before getting out from the room. I should wear some reavaling clothes so she would go crazy. But before that, i have to make sure the pups are sleep.)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES SWEETCAKES😇
WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER😈