Her second chance mate

Chapter eight

Anu's Pov:

Same day ~

Living room :

We entered the pack house with some people's that came late to attend the party just like us

We entered the pack house with some people's that came late to attend the party just like us. I have to check the borders and suddenly my parents came up but I didn't give a fuck about them. My brother begged me to meet our parents and a lot of puppy eyes and pouts from my brother I eventually agreed to meet them. My parents were in tears and shocked when they saw me after three years. Of course, I became more stronger and taller than my dad. They hugged me hesitantly but I didn't return the hug, I just stay on my spot. Then, lot of talks, apologies, hugs, gifts, kisses ughhh!!!! I forgot about the party and before I know, I'm late. I dragged my brother who is whining and pouting around my mother about his mate and finally we make it here. I glance around the living room finding some few peoples are here and there. I'm really late god!! I then catch the alpha William talking to some people and we approached him hesitated. He stopped talking and look at us all in a confused way and my brother laugh nervously while me, Lilly and daicy maintain our usual cold face.

Alpha William :"Well well well, what we have here "
(He said in a sarcastic way and I try to not punch his face and give a tight smile)

Me:" eh....Sorry for our late Mr William, something came up suddenly that's why we got late !"
(he looks at his guests and again looked at me.)

Alpha William :"It's fine alpha anu. Meet my best friend Johnathan and his mate Alexandera. He is the alpha of shadow pack. And Johnathan! This is anu, the alpha of bloodlust pack!."
(I don't know it's Real but I saw a little bit of fear in Johnathan's eyes but he perfectly covered it with his creepy smile. His mate give me a sweet smile and I just nodded . Silence. I looked around to meet people in the pack house including maids and guards are looking at me in shocked face and some others were in a scared face. I smirked.)

Me:"I think the people in your pack knew me very well I see"
(I chuckled darkly and Johnathan give me his hands for a handshake.)

Alpha Johnathan :"It's please to meet you miss anu. "
(I shake his hands firmly and he hissed in pain and I relase his hand from my hold while he pouts at me. Is he a alpha or a baby? Pff)

Me:"Nice to meet you too Mr Johnathan."
(I saw a guy in my brother's age coming from the stairs and smirk at me. Wth? )

Alpha William :"Oh there is my brave son. Alpha anu, this my son john and also the future alpha of this pack! "
(The guy named John stand beside his father and greet me coldly and I returned it to but more coldly. He looked stunned by my grip on his hands. And I introduced my brother and beta's to them.)

Time skip :Afternoon ~

I feel so Tired and frustrated. I just want to sleep now. Me ,brother and my beta's are standing at the doorway to ready to go but stopped by John who came to us.