Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty -Six

Jamie's Pov:

Next Day ~~

I laughed at the joke that Clara said. Clara and others just came this morning and entertaining me with their cracked jokes that Lucas Father's. We are in the backyard . Me and Mark was sitting beside the pool area . Me, Clara, Kevin, rose, mark with anu's parents are in the living room chatting and enjoying ourselves. Anu and others went for a hunt. I feel so happy and a little sad. Happy, because I was having fun with the pack members and they are so nice to me. I feel like home. I have a family now. A strong fearless mate. Loving pack members. I love my life and my beautiful yet sexy mate. I blush the thought of my mate who was a teasing mess last night because I was wearing her shirt and suddenly burst in seeing me in only underwear. She was so clingy and teasy that I have no any other options but to shut her with a sloppy kiss. But it all ended up in a making out. My sadness is because she promised me that she will spent the whole day with me watching the pups in the daycare but it ruins because suddenly she got a call from darkmoom pack that they got under attack by the vampires.My whole body felt numb hearing the news. Vampires are cruel. They don't have feelings nor kill mercilessly. I am so worried about my mate. The vampires are so cunning and do what they want to get the werewolves to please them. My wolf whispers thinking about my anu. I snapped out of my thoughts when Mark nudge me on my shoulder. I looks at him confused seeings his cheeky smile.

Backyard :

My outfit :

My outfit :

Mark:"Where you thinking about anu? Is it dirty or pure? Hmm? "
(OMG what's wrong with him?. I slapped his hands while my whole face become tomato. He laughed at me noticing my face.)

Me :"Aishhh!! I-i am not t-thinking about her! I w-was just listening t-to them. "
(Great! I curse under my breath for stuttering while Mark gave me a knowing look and wiggles his eyebrows teasily)

Rose:"I am worried about my mate "
(She said worriedly while the whole room became silent. Luna patted her head while we all give her a small smile)

Kevin :"Like wise! They gone there so many hours now. I feel anxiety."
(We all whimper while Mark hugged me from side.)

Luna :"Don't be worried kids! They are strong enough to kick the Vampires ass! And you don't know how anu will be dealing with them. She is a total devil when it comes to her enimes!"
(She said proudly while my wolf howl in agree and I smile warmly when they all looked at me. My alpha is strong and I know that very well!)

Mark:"Really? But I bet she was a short tempered person in her young age? "
(He said eagerly awaiting for Luna to nod her head. The Luna chuckle while the alpha smile widely before beginning)

Alpha :" No at all! She was a soft sweetheart. A girl only know about kindness and love that she didn't get from her parents. She is intelligent, beautiful and strong . She help others, love us all but we was so blinded by the evil that we just treat her like a trash expect anex. Anex was always there with her when she feels down. My daughter suffered a alot from us. She believed her mate will give the love and support that we didn't have her but she betrayed her. My daughter..... "
(His eyes began to get watery and we are all in tears. I sob when the Luna hugged her mate softly.)

Luna:"I know I know. She already forgave us and we can make it up for her. She is our baby and we love her. Jamie, her mate love her. We all love her. "
(She smiles in tears while wiping the tears from her mates eyes. My wolf suddenly howl in excitement when we heard our mate voice.)

Anu:"Darling, we are back! "
(I smile warmly and jump up due to the voice of my mate. The members looks at me weirdly while I ignored them all before ran towards the front door with wide smile on my face)

Jamie :"They are here guys!!!! "
(I screamed jogging towards the open arms of my mate who was standing in the middle of the living room with a cheeky smile. I jumped in her embrace while wrapping my arms and legs around her body while she carefully picked me up from the ground gripping my waist. I place my face in the crook of her neck and purrs. She chuckled and sat on the couch placing me on her lap but I didn't let her go. I snuggled more tightly around her. I moans softly when she starts to kiss my collarbone with her hot lips. She patt my back and rocked me forth and back sensing something is wrong. I broke our hug while some dried tears stinking on my cheeks. He wolf growl in worried and cupped my cheeks staring into my soul)

Anu's Outfit :

Anu:" W-what happened sweetheart? Did you hurt yourself? Did someone behave rude towards you? Hmm? Who the fuck dare to behave rudely to my mate?!! Huh?!!!I'm gonna kill the fucker who hurts my baby!!!! "(She shouted but I peck her lips and she lo...

(She shouted but I peck her lips and she looks at me weirdly. I smile give another peak on her lips and she open her lips to say something but I again peak but this time a long one. She bites her lips and spanked my ass while I arched my back from pleasure.)

Anex :"Uhmm you can continue this in your room because there is people in here! "
(I flinched and anu growls at him. I get off from her lap and stood beside her who was now glaring at anex who was hugging Annie.)

Anu:"I don't care! Anyway why is my baby is crying? Did something happen? Can someone tell me what happened here?!!! "
(I hugged anu from side and she wrapped her right arm around me while the whole people in the room chuckle expect, Jason, Lucas, daicy, Lilly and anu.)

Annie:"The alpha and Luna was telling your childhood story and Jamie became so emotional. "
(She smiles at me while anu growl at them.)

Anu:"Did you said all of the story? "
(Now her tone became more cold and clench on her shirt. The Luna shook her head as a no and anu signed.)

Alpha :"So how was it in darkmoon pack? Are they save? Are you okay kids? "
(He said in concern and I looks at my mate who have a victory smile hanging on)

Anu:"They are all safe and sound. The vampires are like 200 and we thought they already killed the alpha but no. We arrived at the right time so we could save them. And we are perfectly fine! "
(she kiss my head and we all let out a relieved sign. Then we all go eat lunch while continuing hearing jason's and Lucas dad's joke.)

VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••VOTE>•••
Thank you for the votes
Feel free to comment me
Love you all😇
Wait for next chapter 😁