Her second chance mate

Chapter Thirty-Nine

1 year later~~

Anu's Pov:

My outfit:

I make my way to upstairs in hurry to see my mate and our three weeks old pups after doing some training with my members

I make my way to upstairs in hurry to see my mate and our three weeks old pups after doing some training with my members. I stop on my tracks hearing my mom's voice and goes to her before sitting beside her. She take her eyes from the tv and face me with her usual beutiful smile.

Mom:"I heard, you are going to take the rogues here today? Is that true anu?"
(She raised her eyebrows amazed and i blinked my eyes before saying)

Me:"Yes its true mom. They are helpless and want our help so they can survive. I discussed this about with the members so don't be worry mother. I got this!"
(I hold her hands with mine and gave a genius smile and she chuckled)

Mom:"I know you are a powerful alpha but don't get me wrong honey, i just worry about you all. Also, be strong to face the challenge, to accept the difficulties, to chase the tough. Believe in yourself anu! Nothing can stop you!"
(I got goosebumps hearing her words but maintain my posture and nods with a smile.)

Me:"Thank you mom. I needed this."
(We hug each other before hearing someone clear their throat. We broke our hug and saw dad was standing in the living room entrance awkwardly)

Dad:"Sorry for disturbing your sweet moments. I was just going to the Kitchen and saw you two are in a deep conversation. I didn't mean to-"
(We chuckle while i stood up and walk towards him before pulling him to a tight hug. He gasp but slowly hugs me back.)

Me:"I love you guys. I'm sorry that i act like a crazy person towards you in the past. I was just heartbroken that time and didn't realize how bad was i am. Im really sorry about what i have done in the past."
(I broke the hug and looks up at my dad who was two inch taller than me. He smiled in tears and patt my head gently)

Dad:"Its not only your fault my little baby, its ours too. We didn't try to know you. I was so stupid to treat you so badly after knowing that the future of the pack is in your hands and only you can protect the pack from bad creatures. I'm sorry anu. Please forgive your dad."
(He hold my hands gently and i again hug him . We broke our hug and made him sat beside mom while i stand infront of them.)

Me:"I already forgive you guys and im gland that we are all happy. And dad, im not a baby anymore! I'm the alpha of a huge pack and its Embrassing me when you call me that!"
(I pout angrily while my parents look at eachother before giggling at me)

Dad:"Yeah sure you fearless alpha!"
(I smile proudly and give them one hug before going upstairs to the bedroom)

My wolf:"Yaahh you lazy ass!! Can't you walk fast?! I want see my mate and our creations! Omg!!! I felt proud thinking about my pups! I did it!"
(She jump up and down happily in my head and i roll my eyes annoyance. Yeah she starts to call our pups 'creation' after an old lady called ny pups.)