Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty -eight

************************************ Warning : Sexual content

Anu's Pov:

I suck on his mark hardly and grip his waist to prevent him from slipping from my body. He clenched his hands on my hair while throws his back from pleasure. I smile staring at the art that I gave on his beautiful neck. He looks down at me and slammed his lips on me while sucking at my bottom lip hungrily. I smirk before forcefully enter my tongue inside his mouth exploring his mouth. His sweet saliva dripping from his lips while I continue to torture his lips and tongue. I step out from the river and place him on a rock before picking up the clothes that I bought for him from the ground . A full sleeve white shirt for him without underwear. I put the shirt on him while he looks away with his blushy cheeks sensing I am naked. I wore my pants not covering my upper body before again picking up. I kiss him on the lips. I hugged his body not breaking our kiss while moving towards the place that hidden in the deep of the woods. He broke the kiss and looks at me noticing we are in front of a house.

Penthouse :

I smirk at began to open the door of my secret penthouse and enters

I smirk at began to open the door of my secret penthouse and enters. He purr at the warm air and I chuckled before going upstairs with my little mate that clinging on to me.
I open the bedroom of mine and step in before closing the door behind me. I towards the bed and place Jamie on the comfy bed and he looks around in a awe while I kneel in front him. I saw sparkle in his beautiful eyes and not wasting any time I smashed my lips on him again pushing him on the bed to lay. He gasps but wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to him. My wolf began to growl in my head to be more rough with our mate. We play with our tongue and when I noticed he is out of breath, I broke before kissing his jawline to his collarbone. He moans when I sucks his mark and buck his hips from horny. I aggressively ripped his clothes off while he whines and seeing his rosy nipples I couldn't control myself and sucking it. He rolled his eyes back while moaning loudly. This house is hidden and I built this for me and my mate but Bella is not worth for it. I comes here often to just relax myself from works. Me and Anex is the only person knows about this house. Of course my mate is giving me shoulder massages and all but we want our personal time nah. I nibbles his left nipple that he moans cutely and my kiss went to his cute tummy before giving it a hard smooch. He giggles when I go that. I kissed his inner thigh to his v-line. His little cock is throbbing out and Jamie's face flushed when he caught I was staring at it with my lustful eyes. I angrily yet gently grabbed his member and give a kitten lick to his tip that dripping from pre-cum. I give a few strokes before putting it in my mouth while Jamie arched his back moaning loudly.