Her second chance mate

Chapter two

Little sexual content •••

Anu's pov

Pack house:

My bedroom :

My bedroom :

I was laying on my bed panting heavily from a heat sessions with one of my toy

I was laying on my bed panting heavily from a heat sessions with one of my toy. I glance over at my side to see her already looking at me innocently enough to make my cock hard. I hover over on her naked body that all covered with the bruises that I gave her. She looked up at me scared but I just scoffed at her. This bitch was so much excited to get into my pants and now she already tired just by six rounds? Pathetic. I parted her legs more wide and stand inbetween her legs and wrapped her legs around my waist and pinned her hands above her head glaring at her.

Me:"How about another round bitch?!!! "
(I bites her neck harshly that she screamed out of pain)

Susy :"N-no no please A-alpha !! I-im tired and I can't t-take it anymore!!"
(she pleaded but I just looked at her emotionless and slapped her cheeks really hard that her cheek turned red color)

Me:" Tired? Really Susy?! You were the one who was so desperate to have me inbetween the little pussy of yours!! And now you can't even take any rounds anymore?!!"
(I said while gripping her cheeks roughly and she let out a cry)

Susy:" A-alpha p-please s-spare m-me. I'm s-sorry to disturb y-your work. Please f-forgive me I'm r-really sorry!"
(She cried out loudly from the pain that I'm giving her. I can feel she is bleeding down there but I won't let her go that easily. In every woman like her to be punished. She rejected her own mate just for a horny asshole and now she was so eager to get fucked by me! She is a slut and her mate got suicide because of her! I'm not doing this just because she rejected her mate, but because every woman who rejected their own mate I saw her in them. I saw myself in their rejected mate. I saw my past in their eyes. If she didn't done that to me, I will be so happy with her. We would have our own pups with us. If she were with me, we can make a wonderful family! But what she did?!!! She brokes my heart!!! She betrayed me!! She fucking killed my blood!!! I will make sure to give them the same pain that I have went through. Smirk.