Her second chance mate

Chapter Twenty -Three

Anu's Pov:

4 months later ~~

These whole months, me and Jamie become so close and possessive towards each other. I won't let him to hang out with boys or girls that I don't know, same goes to him. He always get jealous whenever a girl try to approach me or want to talk to me. I sometimes use that as a chance to make him more jealous and mad because he is just so cute when he gets jealous. We always cuddle in the night and share sweet kisses. Now I can say with my heart and soul that.... I LOVE JAMIE. I go mad without him. He is everything that I wanted in my life. I love him and he love me. He would not wear short clothes because he knew if he did ,he will end in the bed screaming my name with I am fucking him mercilessly. I fuck Everytime whenever we are alone and he won't say a no to me because how can he? I am the godness of sexiness and anyone would die just by my gaze. About my cousins and friends? They are doing good with their unborn baby. Yes, mark and Kevin also hoping for a baby. They were two weeks pregnant. Lucas was so shy to tell the news but finally did. Jason being a jerk always, he sometimes try to tease my mate. But I know, he is not going to change his behaviour towards me so I let it go. Susy? Well she left from here! She said, she don't want to stay here anymore so I annouse as her a rough and cut the pack link from her before she left. She was so furious with my little mate because she is thinking, he snatched me from her! WTF? I already told her she were just my sex toy and nothing more but that bitch is not listening me! So finally I get rid off rest of my sex toys because I have a mate. He is whole package for me. A cute little sexy mate. He only wear short clothes when we are alone and you can guess my hormones won't let me to just sit there doing nothing! Of course not! Hehe my baby become so beautiful and amazing Luna for the pack. I announced him as the future Luna of the pack and my pack members were so happy about it. I am taking him to USA for to spend some days with him. Just me and him. My brother told me he will watch the pack from my absence. I also did talk to my parents because my stubborn mate is insisting me to do so. Me and my parents were so awkward towards each other sometimes but I started some small talks and they became comfortable. I didn't heard anything about the silvermoon pack theses days after I warn them about hurting any innocents.

My outfit :

Jamie:"Anu!!!! "(I snapped out from my thoughts when my little mate scream my name)

Jamie:"Anu!!!! "
(I snapped out from my thoughts when my little mate scream my name)

Me:"Uh-eh? Yeah what is it honeybun? "
(He blushed by the name but cover it by his cute pout)

Jamie:"I was asking, may I come in? "
(I looks at him confused and it hit me. I was in my office. I lean on my comfy chair and nodded at him who was peeking at my office door. He smiled and step inside before closing the door behind him. My face flushed catching him cloths. A maid outfit? Seriously?)

Jamie's outfit :